12 Natural Foods That Instantly Relieve Constipation
Although constipation is a problem that every person can experience, it can negatively affect your daily life when it becomes chronic. If you do not go to the toilet very often and you have difficulty in toileting, you may face the problem of constipation; At this stage, you may be looking for food to immediately go to the toilet.
Among the causes of constipation are:
- consuming insufficient water
- Eating wrong and unhealthy
- sedentary life
- Side effects of certain drugs
- delay defecation
Although there are factors such as these, diseases of unknown origin can also trigger constipation.
- Constipation is a problem that can be solved with natural solutions, but remember that in cases where it becomes chronic, you should consult a doctor!
- In your daily life; You can prevent constipation by drinking plenty of water and consuming fibrous and pulpy foods frequently.
- If you want to create solutions for constipation at home, we have 12 effective food suggestions for you!
Here is the list of foods that make you go to the toilet instantly :
Instant Solution to Constipation! 12 Natural Foods
- Due to its high fiber content, apricot is one of the most effective foods in solving constipation.
- Especially when you consume apricots on an empty stomach, your intestines will work faster and allow easier defecation.
- To get the fastest benefit, you can drink a glass of apricot juice on an empty stomach when you wake up in the morning.
- 4-5 dried apricots that you will eat before breakfast also have the effect of accelerating digestion.
- Whether you consume dried apricots or apricot juice, there is one thing you should not forget!
- Since excessive consumption of apricots may cause diarrhea, it would be appropriate to consume it once a day.
- We know your mouth is watering when you say plum! In addition to having a sour taste, plum has a powerful feature such as making the intestines work.
- Again, due to its fiber content, it facilitates digestion in the intestines and even helps to clean intestinal worms.
- Depending on the season, you can consume green or red plums, but you can also prefer dried plums.
- Banana is one of the most ideal fruits that you can consume on an empty stomach in terms of keeping it full and facilitating digestion.
- The high amount of fiber in it stimulates and activates the intestines.
- If you start your breakfast with a banana for a few days, your constipation will be greatly reduced and improved.
- If you wish, you can mix honey and banana in a bowl and consume it as a puree.
- Due to its fiber content, oats, which are the crown of diets, are very effective in the problem of constipation.
- As it absorbs water faster, it allows food to be digested more easily from the intestines.
- In addition, it also relieves the problem of bloating and indigestion caused by constipation.
- Consuming oats by softening them with warm water will be more beneficial in terms of digestion.
- To make it even more delicious, you can add other digestive fruits such as bananas and pears to the soaked oats.
5) Fennel Tea
- Fennel is not just for constipation; It is also good for menstrual pain, bloating after meals and indigestion.
- Especially if you prefer fresh fennel, which you can buy from herbalists, you will see the effect faster.
- When you are constipated, brew a piece of dried fennel in hot water.
- Try to drink it in the form of a glass after dinner or at noon every day.
- Fennel takes effect in a day or two and your intestines begin to digest faster.
6) White Cabbage
- White cabbage, which is one of the vegetables with the highest fiber content, is a food that you should consume plenty for your stomach and intestinal health.
- You need to consume cabbage frequently, both to prevent constipation and to provide instant solution to constipation.
- To create a short-term solution, you can boil the cabbage leaves and drink the juice.
- In the same way, cabbage rolls can be preferred in terms of being both delicious and easy to eat.
- Although fresh depending on the season is acceptable, dried figs are very effective in balancing the working order of the intestines.
- 4-5 figs that you eat as a snack or for breakfast solve the digestive problem in the intestine and allow you to go to the toilet more easily.
- You can find dried figs everywhere, if possible, you can also consume fresh figs.
8) Olive oil
- Olive oil has so many health benefits that it is not surprising that it is good for constipation.
- Olive oil, which has a quick effect on the definitive solution of constipation, helps digestion and prevents intestinal diseases.
- Although it is a little difficult to drink straight, you can drink a spoonful of olive oil directly in order to get the fastest effect.
- If you find it difficult to drink straight, you can prefer olive oil in meals.
- Especially pear peel is very effective against constipation due to its high fiber content.
- For this, it is recommended to eat the pear, especially with its peel.
- One pear you eat a day keeps your digestive system in balance and helps the intestines to work faster.
- Leek is a vegetable that should be consumed frequently to prevent constipation.
- It also plays an important role in solving the problem of constipation due to its high fiber content.
- You can cook the leek with olive oil and consume it as dinner.
- Since it will be a little difficult to consume raw, you can make it easier to eat by boiling it and squeezing lemon on it.
11) Lemon Yogurt
- For those who want to relieve their constipation, we have a suggestion that can be easily prepared at home. Lemon yogurt!
- Squeeze a few drops of lemon into a bowl of yogurt and consume this yogurt in case of constipation.
- Yogurt with lemon, which will help to relax the intestines, will save you from this difficult situation thanks to its probiotic feature.
- Since lemon is an antioxidant and yogurt is a probiotic, it will end intestinal stagnation in minutes.
12) Coffee Milk
- If you haven’t been able to relax your bowels for a few days, it’s time to put an end to constipation.
- Thanks to the coffee milk, you can go to the sink in a short time and help the intestines to relax.
- By drinking hot milk with granulated coffee or Turkish coffee, you can support the movement of the stomach and the revitalization of the digestive system.
- Constipation will no longer be a problem of children and adults and will be a thing of the past.
- On days of constipation when you feel bad, do not forget to drink 1 cup of hot milk with coffee.