10 Foods and Drinks That Cause Diarrhea: The Quickest Solution!
Foods and drinks that cause diarrhea meet you on this page to activate your metabolism. Sometimes stagnant intestines cause stomach bloating and stress. At such moments, you want your intestines to work and get rid of the swelling in the stomach as soon as possible.
On the days when you have an unhealthy diet, you have struggled with the problem of constipation. With the list of foods that cause diarrhea, which we will explain to you now, you can eliminate the problem of constipation and relax the intestines.
If you have made a habit of eating healthy, you will need to consume moderate amounts of all food groups. Eating one-way can disrupt the balance of your metabolism. When this balance is disturbed, you may experience indigestion problems and weight gain.
In order to take precautions against these problems, you should have information about the list of foods that cause diarrhea instantly. Here is the definitive list of diarrhea foods that work quickly and work the intestines quickly! What to do to have diarrhea, let’s examine it right now:
List of Foods and Drinks That Cause Diarrhea
1) Caffeine: Coffee and Coke
- The brain is stimulated when caffeinated foods and beverages are consumed.
- Due to the bowel-activating feature of caffeine, the need for a sink is felt in a very short time.
- Especially if you drink coffee when you wake up in the morning, you may find yourself in the sink a few minutes later.
- Coffee types that revitalize the intestines and cause diarrhea will relax the stomach.
- Caffeinated drinks, which make your bowels work for a short time, can make you feel better with constipation.
- You should remember that you can have diarrhea when you take too much caffeine, but you also need coffee in case of constipation.
2) Garlic and Onion
- There are insoluble fibers in garlic and onions, which contain sulfur.
- These two foods also contain substances that liberate the gases in the stomach.
- Since it is difficult to digest by the stomach, onions and garlic cause diarrhea in a short time.
- Garlic and onion, which are among the most frequently used vegetables on the table, can cause difficult minutes for the intestines when consumed too much.
- Pay attention to the size before consuming these two foods, which often remind the need for a washbasin. Excessive consumption will cause diarrhea.
3) Hot Pepper
- Hot peppers contain capsaicin. Capsaicin, which stimulates the stomach, also adds mobility to the intestines.
- Hot pepper used in food can cause diarrhea after the food is digested.
- This can also explain why diarrhea occurs after consuming spicy dishes, raw meatballs, and spicy pickles.
- Along with the burning sensation in the stomach, it stimulates the metabolism and creates diarrhea.
- Consumption of too much hot pepper will cause water loss in your body as it will make your intestines work suddenly. For this reason, do not neglect to drink water on the days you eat hot food and pepper.
4) Milk, Yogurt, Kefir
- Milk can cause diarrhea in many people.
- The reason for this will be the lactose found in milk and dairy products.
- The small intestine acts to digest lactose and tries to break it down.
- If it cannot be broken down by the body; tries to get out as soon as possible.
- Diarrhea occurs in a very short time in people who cannot digest the lactose in milk.
- You should make sure that the milk is not stale.
- In some cases, spoiled milk produces a diarrhea effect. For this reason, you should look at the expiration date and understand whether the milk is fresh by the smell.
5) Green Vegetables
- Broccoli, parsley, cabbage, cucumber and other green vegetables contain antioxidant substances.
- When these foods are consumed, the intestines will relax and remove the excess foods and substances from the body.
- Green vegetables, which cause diarrhea due to their effect on metabolism, will also eliminate the problem of constipation.
- Green vegetables, which help the intestines to relax in a short time, enable the intestines to work quickly when consumed too much during the day.
- If you do not drink a lot of water during this cycle; dehydration may occur in your body.
- To feel better, do not consume more than one green vegetable in a single meal. You should definitely make a meal by preparing a balanced plate.
6) Types of Frying
- Since fried foods such as french fries are very oily, they can adversely affect the intestines.
- Any frying cooked in oil will cause diarrhea.
- For this reason, we recommend that you stay away from frying in order not to disturb the intestines more, especially on hot summer days.
7) Spicy Meals
- Spices containing capsaicin activate the intestines in no time.
- Hot spices such as red pepper powder, chili pepper, isot cause diarrhea.
- It will be useful to remember this information when consumed in meals.
- Since these bitter spices will irritate the stomach by burning during digestion, it will be good to consume plenty of water afterwards.
8) Fast Foods
- Fast food, which has a very low nutritional value and is harmful, is difficult to digest by the body.
- Because they contain saturated fats, hamburgers and fried foods are immediately excreted by the body when consumed.
- Diarrhea usually occurs after eating such foods. It would be helpful to think twice before eating.
9) Watermelon and Melon
- Watermelon and melon, which are summer fruits, also meet the body’s water needs.
- Because they contain fiber, they stimulate the intestines and take action to expel excess substances in the body.
- Since they also have an antioxidant effect, it is quite natural to cause diarrhea.
- In summer days, it will be good to consume watermelon and melon in moderation.
- Otherwise, half the day can be spent in the sink!
10) Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcohol is one of the harmful drinks. When you consume alcohol, you prevent the large intestines from absorbing water. This makes the stool soft.
- It also causes very high acidity of the stomach and heartburn. As a result of these effects, diarrhea formation is observed.
- We would like to remind you again that alcohol is harmful to health.