How to Remove Tea Stain from Carpet? 7 Practical Steps
If you are desperately thinking about how to remove a tea stain from the carpet, we have come to your rescue! You can easily remove the stain with your own methods, without sending the carpet to carpet cleaning companies. Moreover, by evaluating only the materials in your home!
You have spilled tea, coffee or juice on the carpet from time to time. These sweet clumsiness can cause minor stains on your carpet. In this article, which we will present to you now, there is a definitive solution and effective information that will destroy the tea stains on your carpet. These are the effective and magical methods that clean even white carpets, don’t miss it!
1) Vinegar Water
- How to remove a tea stain on the carpet, how to clean it with vinegar? We are here to answer all your questions.
- Prepare a mixture with white vinegar and hot water and add it to the spray bottle. Spray this mixture repeatedly on the stained area.
- After a few minutes, try to clean the stain with a cold cloth.
- With step-by-step cleaning, the stain will go away. If there is a little more stain left in the first cleaning, you can use the spray a few more times.
2) Dishwasher Polish
- Don’t worry if you fell into a momentary distraction and spilled tea on the carpet. Immediately pour some dishwasher rinse aid on the spilled area and wait for about 1 hour.
- After waiting, clean the area with a cold towel. If you clean it by drawing circular movements, you can witness the disappearance of the tea stain.
- If you say which brand should I use; Any dishwasher rinse aid can do the job.
3) Carbonate and Hot Water
- How to remove a sugary tea stain from the carpet, we will eliminate your worries with carbonated water.
- Prepare a mixture of a packet of baking soda and a cup of hot water in a small container for the tea spill area.
- Pour this mixture on the stained area and wait for a while.
- Then rub the stain with a warm towel. Carbonate will do great things in carpet cleaning as it is effective in many areas.
4) Arabian Soap
- Arabian soap, which has been used since ancient times, is also included in the content of many detergents.
- It will also help you to remove the tea stain on the carpet.
- Apply some Arabian soap to the spilled carpet and wait 10 minutes.
- Then clean the stained area with a thin gauze or towel. You will be surprised to see that the stain is gone.
5) White Soap
- White soap, which is effective for small stains, will make small touches to clean your carpet. White soap, which is effective against spilled tea, will not allow stains on your carpet.
- Apply white soap to the tea stained area and wait for 10 minutes.
- Then clean the soapy area in circular motions with the help of a warm cloth. Drop by drop will remove the tea stains.
6) Mineral Water
- How to remove dried tea stain from carpet? With mineral water of course! Mineral water softens the drying stains and makes them cleanable. Pour mineral water on the stained carpet.
- Wait a few minutes. A short-term foaming will occur on the carpet.
- After this process, rub the carpet with a clean and warm cloth. You can see the stain lift off the carpet.
7) Detergent and Vinegar Mixture
- Detergents are the superhero of every house when it comes to cleaning. It is also effective for spilled tea stains on the carpet.
- To remove a tea stain, prepare a mixture of one cup of vinegar, some hot water and dish soap in a bowl.
- You can also choose laundry detergent if you wish. Pour this mixture on the stained area and clean the carpet with a clean towel.
- Then dry the area you cleaned with a hair dryer from a distance. You will instantly feel the difference before and after.
Things to Consider While Cleaning the Stain on the Carpet:
- Regardless of the texture of the carpet, immediate cleaning of the stain will help the traces to be removed more easily.
- Jelly stains should be pre-cleaned with a damp cloth first, followed by the cleaning tips suggested above.
- If a hot substance has been spilled on the carpet, it’s only a matter of time before it leaves a stain. In these cases, you can try the practical methods you see fit by wiping the carpet with a cold damp cloth.
- If the size of the carpet is small and suitable for machine washing, you can machine wash it in the last step after trying the suggested easy cleaning methods.
- After trying all the cleaning processes, the carpet should be dried in an airy environment. For this process, the balcony will be for you.
- If the carpet is too big, you can ventilate the room and wait for it to dry.