7 Important Benefits of Avocado, We Sure You Didn’t Know This Much!
Spreading from tropical climates to our country, avocado is as useful as the most effective drugs. Avocado, which is extremely powerful in preventing many ailments, comes to cure a thousand and one troubles with its oil and seed. Do you know that you can also prepare fit and delicious salads with avocado that you will consume as a vegetable oil support for breakfast?
When you consume avocado regularly, there will be visible changes in your body. Now we have prepared an article to introduce you the avocado fruit in a better way. Let’s take a look at the list of benefits of avocado, which attracts attention with its green color.
Benefits of Avocado – 7 Important Properties You Need to Know Urgently
1) Revitalizes Hair
- Avocado is a natural source of vitamins and fats. The moisture needed by the hair is met with avocado.
- Avocado, which is rich in vitamins E and C , provides moisture to the hair when applied as a mask to dry hair.
- It also supports the regeneration of damaged hair ends.
- If you are looking for a natural care product for your hair; You can crush the avocado and add it to your mask.
- Avocado is used in many hair care products and shampoos with its benefits for the hair.
- Hair growth has been noticed in those who consume it regularly and those who make hair masks with avocado seed oil.
2) Strengthens the Immune System
- Avocado, which contains vitamins A, B, C and E, is also a complete mineral store.
- Avocado consumption is recommended to prevent diseases and have a healthier body.
- A quarter of an avocado slice consumed for breakfast strengthens your immune system and makes you more resistant to winter infections.
- Avocado, known as the fruit of love, has also come to the fore with its sexual benefits.
- Those who consume this fruit, which has aphrodisiac effects, can have a more productive sexual life.
3) Prevents Heart Ailments
- You can eliminate the risk of heart diseases with avocado, which has the effect of lowering bad cholesterol.
- Since it is a strong potassium center, it balances blood pressure.
- Avocados, which are consumed fondly by blood pressure and heart patients, lay the foundations for a healthier future age.
4) Regulates the Digestive System
- If you are experiencing intestinal problems; You can eliminate these problems by consuming avocado.
- Thanks to the fibers in avocado, the intestines are stimulated and the metabolism is revived.
- Avocado, which also has a share in digesting food more easily, can be preferred as a precaution for the problem of edema.
- You can prevent colon cancer and stomach problems by consuming avocados regularly and in measured portions.
5) Protects Oral Health
- Avocado contains antibacterial substances.
- It destroys all the inflammatory cells that harm the body.
- With this feature, it cleans the bacteria in the mouth and gives people a stronger smile.
- You can consume avocado against rot and bad breath.
6) Supports Child Development
- Avocado is recommended as a fruit that supports muscle and bone development.
- When consumed in puree form in children, mental development is also supported.
- Avocados can be in your home to strengthen perception and develop nerve cells more efficiently.
7) Renews Skin Cells
- A delicious source of vitamin E, avocado makes a name for itself in cell regeneration.
- This fruit, which fights free radicals, is also successful in eliminating skin problems.
- By enabling faster regeneration of damaged tissues and cells; brings health from head to toe.
- Avocado has become a popular fruit not only with its fruit but also with the benefits of the avocado leaf.
- Thanks to the herbal tea prepared with avocado leaves, your whole body is renewed.
What Are the Benefits of Avocado for the Skin?
Avocado will renew up to all your cells and will become a key element in your home as a fruit that gives life. Avocado is a fruit that draws attention with its benefits for the skin. If we want to better express the effects on the skin; The following list may be helpful to you:
- If you have skin that is very quickly affected by sunlight; Avocado benefits can be seen by consuming avocado or applying a mask.
- Avocado, which performs cell formation, will clear acne and skin blemishes.
- It will also prevent wear and tear on your skin by increasing collagen.
- As long as you add avocado to your life, you can look younger and livelier.
- Vitamins E and C revitalize your skin, this time with avocado.
What Are the Benefits of Avocado Oil?
Avocado benefits are here with its oil this time. With the oil obtained from the fruit itself, you can add health to your meals and beauty to your skin. The benefits are:
- When you use avocado oil with food, you can prevent digestive problems.
- Avocado oil that you use in the hair mask ensures that your hair is renewed and thicker.
- Avocado oil, which is preferred as a skin mask, revitalizes dry skin. You can also get rid of acne by using this oil.
Avocado Calories and Nutritional Information
It is recommended to consume avocado, which is a natural source of fat, in moderation. This fruit, which takes its place in the lists with its effects on diet nutrition, also contains plenty of minerals. We can examine the calorie and nutritional value of avocado from the table:
- Quarter slice avocado: 56 calories
- Half a slice of avocado: 112 calories
- 1 whole avocado: 224 calories
- 100 grams of avocado: 160 calories
Nutritional value list:
- 8.53 grams of Carbs
- 2 grams of Protein
- 14.66 grams Fat
- 6.7 grams of Fiber
- 7mg Sodium
- 485mg Potassium
- 12mg Calcium
- 146 iu of vitamin A
- 10mg of vitamin C
- 0.55 grams of Iron
Avocado Recipes – 12 Nutritious, Practical Delicious Recipes
We would like to share 12 popular recipes with you so that there is no one who does not taste avocado. When you try these recipes, you can see the benefits of avocados in a delicious way.
1) A Healthy Touch on Plates: Avocado Salad
How about adding health to your meals with avocado salad? When you try this salad, which is ready in minutes, you will love its taste and recipe. Your dream of getting fit will come true with this salad!
2) Hearty Avocado Salad with Lots of Vegetables
When you want to stay away from heavy and high-calorie meals in your meals, you can prepare this satisfying and nutritious recipe. Your stomach will be feasted with avocado salad that contains all the vitamins.
3) Avocado Salad That Goes Well With Meat
A delicious salad that is ready in almost 5 minutes is with you. Do not be late to add this recipe, where you can get the benefits of avocado, to your favorite list. You can find the secret of youth in this salad.
4) The Fittest Appetizer Avocado Appetizer
You can also add avocado paste to the recipes that you can prepare with healthy fruits on your table. We believe that you will delight your guests with this paste flowing from the palate with both its color and taste.
5) Start the Day Fresh: Eggs with Avocado
Have you ever tasted an omelet with avocado, a natural oil source? If you haven’t tried avocado eggs before, here’s a super suggestion!
6) Greening Plates Avocado Salad
Don’t forget to color your salad plates while flavoring them. You can try the avocado salad, which is pleasing to the eyes and cheers the stomach, by clicking on this recipe.
7) Avocado Egg Breakfast for Those Who Have Less Time
We came to those who had to leave the house in the early hours of the morning with a breakfast suggestion that keeps them full for a long time. Get your daily energy with avocado egg and live the whole day dynamically!
8) Make the Day More Active with Avocado Mash for Breakfast
You can consume avocado paste for breakfast, which you will prepare using very few ingredients, for your immune system and body health. People of all ages will love this paste!
9) Hearty and Delicious: Avocado Toast
If you do not have time to cook on days when you are tired, you can suppress your hunger by trying avocado toast. We are waiting for the recipe for those who say how to use avocado in a toast
10) Avocado Mash Would Be A Great Choice
Those who want to add different recipes to the invitation tables are called avocado paste this time. We have added the recipe for you to see this paste, which is given full marks by those who try it. Now it’s your turn to taste!
11) If you want to continue the diet, you should try Avocado Toast.
For those who pay attention to the diet list during the healthy eating process, the avocado toast suggestion will be loved. You can try this toast, which contains very low calories, at any time of the day.
12) Spoons of Healing Avocado Soup
This soup, prepared with avocado, is added to the recipe book as immune-friendly for babies and developing children. There are plenty of vitamins in every drop of avocado soup, which is appetizing with its taste and appearance.