Appetite Suppressants, Herbs, Teas and Cures
We may have to deal with diet at any point in our lives. Many excuses such as “summer is coming”, “I need to get into a wedding dress”, “my graduation is approaching”, “I don’t like my weight” can lead us to diet.
Valuing one’s own body is very valuable, especially if it poses a health problem. Caring for ourselves is related to our self-respect. This is a situation that has a first-degree impact on both our souls and our lives.
But dieting, of course, is not an easy thing at all. Especially if you are a person with an appetite, if you have turned eating into a hobby, your job is very difficult! It is a great job to be able to protect your will against food that will take you to another world with its breathtaking appearance and taste! Wait a minute, life can’t be that cruel.
Appetizing foods are of great importance for those who want to lose weight. Appetite suppressants, in addition to reducing appetite, often have the effect of accelerating metabolism and stimulating the intestines.
- What Are Appetite Suppressants?
- What Are Appetite Suppressants?
- What are Appetite Suppressants and Syrups?
- What Are Appetite Suppressing Teas?
- What are Appetite Suppressants?
What Are Appetite Suppressants?
There is something that will neutralize all these “excessive appetites” and take us by the hand to the final table on the scale: Of course, appetizing foods! When you make it a habit to consume before meals or between meals, these appetite suppressants will suppress your desire to eat.
We have compiled 12 items about the most intimate friend of your diets, appetizing foods. By adding more of these foods to your life, you can survive the diet journey! So keep reading…
- Apple, which is among the appetite suppressant foods, creates a feeling of satiety in the stomach with its high fiber content.
- Since it takes a long time to digest, it gradually raises blood sugar.
- Almond, which produces hormones that suppress hunger due to the pinoleic acid in its content, is widely used in the main meals of weight loss diets.
- The food that gives a feeling of satiety for a long time is very effective in losing weight.
- Avocado, which takes a long time to digest due to the fibers it contains, creates a feeling of satiety for a long time.
- Due to the oleic acid in its content, the food that suppresses the appetite helps to lose weight.
- Banana, which contains high potassium and fiber, regulates digestion and provides a feeling of satiety for a long time with its high starch content.
- Banana, which has an important place among the appetite suppressant fruits, is used as a snack in slimming diets.
- It is a food rich in omega 3 fatty acids, fiber and protein.
- Flaxseed, which is very effective in suppressing appetite due to the components in its content, helps to lose weight by adding it to weight loss diets.
Hot Pepper, Ginger and Cinnamon
- Capiate and capsaicin substances in hot pepper are very effective substances in suppressing appetite.
- Cinnamon and ginger, which have the same effect, can be used for those who are uncomfortable with hot pepper.
- While ginger is effective in suppressing the feeling of hunger, cinnamon comes to the fore with its blood sugar regulating effect.
- Teas prepared using cinnamon and ginger, the two most commonly used herbs among appetite suppressant herbs, also show an appetite suppressant effect.
- Dark chocolate, which has a slowing effect on digestion due to its slightly bitter aroma and stearic acid content, creates a feeling of satiety.
- There is even information that smelling dark chocolate suppresses the appetite.
- Oatmeal is a food known to everyone who is familiar with diet.
- Since it is a high fiber source, it is very beneficial for the body and is perfect for staying full for a long time.
- Oatmeal, which is an extremely rich food in terms of carbohydrates, gives energy to the body in this way.
- Since a fit and energetic body will not feel hungry, this feature is an important weapon for staying full.
- While you are on a diet, you can consume oatmeal, which is recommended for breakfast if possible, by sweetening it with fruits.
- Since it gives high energy, it will be a good meal before sports.
- If you don’t like the taste of oatmeal, here’s a little tip: try cooking it with milk!
- It prevents sudden hunger with its blood sugar and insulin balancing
- It stimulates the digestive and excretory systems.
- On this list, egg is definitely the name we are most familiar with when it comes to keeping it full!
- In the month of Ramadan, sahur is unthinkable without it, isn’t it?
- We think that even those who do not diet will have a clear decision about keeping it full.
- Egg, which is very rich in protein, provides the most successful way to stay full thanks to the fat it contains.
- So it definitely whets your appetite to eat more.
- Egg, which is as valuable as breast milk for the human body , is also one of the rare foods that contain many nutritional sources at the same time.
- It is also possible that you will stay fit and energetic all day long with the eggs you will consume for breakfast.
- Boiled eggs or low-fat omelets are the healthiest types of eggs you can choose.
- Drinking a glass of water before meals is one of the most logical tips for reducing appetite, as it will fill your stomach.
- Now we will offer you another suggestion with the same logic: Soups!
- We can say that soups, which are usually served as a starter, serve as a starter for the main course.
- In short, the soup you will drink before the main course will fill your stomach, and thus, satiety will gradually take over your body.
- You can have much healthier meals by preparing soups with plenty of fiber, vegetables or yogurt.
- If we go a step further, you may not even have room for the main dish in your stomach. Definitely must try!
- We all know that nuts have an important place in diet lists.
- It is one of the foods that dietitians add to their lists as a snack.
- Don’t look at how small they look, they manage to enter your life as a snack on their own.
- This means that they are quite competent at curbing the appetite.
- If you ask how they do it, our answer is ready: Thanks to the beneficial oils and fibers it contains!
- Walnuts and almonds are those who have mastered satiety.
- We think that we don’t need to mention that high fiber content has an appetite suppressant effect…
- Thanks to the abundant fiber in both pumpkin and green squash, it is possible to stay full for a long time.
- Green squash is also famous for regulating the excretory system.
- In this way, it also supports weight loss.
- Pumpkin, on the other hand, is a food that can be consumed with peace of mind as it is very low in calories and is famous for its ability to keep you full for a long time.
- You can consume plenty of fresh zucchini in your olive oil dishes, salads or soups in-season.
- Good news for fish lovers. We have a fish famous for its omega 3 fatty acids, which is well known: Salmon!
- According to studies, thanks to these fatty acids, salmon manages to keep the body more full than ever before.
- Thanks to this feature, it deserves to be included in the diet lists.
- If you don’t like salmon, you can choose tuna or mackerel as an alternative.
- Grilling salmon is the healthiest cooking method recommended by experts. Avoid excessively oily frying.
- In addition to food, we also have a beverage recommendation. Of course water!
- Drinking water is considered one of the greatest favors we should do to our body.
- But apart from this fact, you can turn off your appetite by applying some tactics.
- Especially since the water you drink before meals will swell your stomach, it will suppress the feeling of hunger.
- At the same time, you should try to drink water first when you feel hungry.
- Because the feeling of hunger is similar to the feeling of thirst.
- You can successfully suppress this feeling by drinking water, let’s say!
- The pH value of your drinking water is also important: You can reach the alkaline level with half a teaspoon of carbonate water.
- You can prepare detox water by adding 1 teaspoon of vinegar, a few slices of lemon, green apple or parsley.
What Are Appetite Suppressants?
Citrus Essential Oil: Dropping the oil of citrus fruits such as orange, lemon and tangerine into water and consuming it before meals has an appetite-reducing effect.
Celery: Supporting the immune system, celery has the effect of accelerating metabolism. Due to its high fiber content, the vegetable that can be digested for a long time draws attention with its appetite-reducing effect.
Cardamom: It is a flavoring plant with its unique aroma, which is consumed by throwing it into hosaf, milk desserts, compotes, tea and coffee. The plant, which is among the appetite suppressant foods, regulates digestion and makes a name for itself with its calming effect. When added to tea, coffee or herbal teas, cardamom, which has an appetite suppressant effect, also increases the concentration.
Parsley: Parsley, which stands out with its diuretic effect, takes its place among appetite suppressing herbs thanks to its components. Especially when boiled parsley juice is consumed before meals, it closes the appetite and prevents overeating.
Stinging Nettle: Thanks to its antioxidant content, nettle, which helps to remove excess water and toxins accumulated in the body, is also among the most effective appetite suppressant plants in suppressing appetite.
What are Appetite Suppressants and Syrups?
Appetite-suppressant syrups and medicines and appetite suppressant spray contain both chemical and natural ingredients.
- The use of these drugs should be strictly under the supervision of a doctor. Appetite suppressing herbal products, which are generally taken on an empty stomach and are allowed up to 3 times a day, are widely used.
- Appetite-reducing drugs show their effects on the hunger and satiety hormones obestatin, ghrelin and leptin. Hormone drugs with serious side effects should not be used without consulting a doctor.
- The main ingredient of phentermine hydrochloride, which is in the appetite suppressant drug group, is amphetamine. Appetite suppressant weight loss pills that affect the hypothalamus region of the brain cause the absorption of hunger hormones serotonin and norepinephrine. The drug containing phentermine is used in short-term treatments.
- Sibutramine hydrochloride monohydrate, another appetite suppressant pill, increases the neurohormone level in the brain and creates a feeling of satiety in the person.
- Phentermine resin is also an appetite suppressant pill recommended for overweight people. Since it has serious side effects, it is not recommended to use the short-term recommended drug for longer than one week.
- Although it helps to lose weight, appetite suppressant products, when used for a long time, disrupt the body’s natural rhythm and therefore their use for a long time is not recommended.
- Those who use appetite suppressants, which can cause death if not used carefully, should see a doctor regularly.
- There are also those who try appetite suppressant prayer and appetite suppressant acupuncture, which are alternative ways to suppress appetite.
What Are Appetite Suppressing Teas?
The most common problem faced by those who have weight problems when they decide to go on a diet is their appetite. The most practical solution to suppress appetite are teas known as appetite suppressants. Appetite-suppressing drinks create an appetite-suppressing fat-burning effect by enabling the organism to work faster and thus support weight loss. In addition to helping weight loss, these tea varieties are also beneficial for health due to the antioxidant components, vitamins and minerals they contain.
Green Tea: Green tea, which accelerates fat burning due to its metabolism-accelerating effect, both increases energy consumption and has an appetite suppressant effect. In addition, the antioxidant and vitamin C in its content ensure the removal of toxic substances and excess water accumulated in the body.
Mate Leaf: The mate leaf, which stands out with its appetite-reducing effect, helps to burn calories by increasing the metabolic rate. The components in its content are effective in the treatment of mental and physical fatigue as well as reducing the appetite.
Heather Leaf: Known for its diuretic effect, the plant works the kidneys and is among the most used appetite suppressant herbal teas. It is especially recommended to drink on a full stomach, due to the intestinal evacuation effect of the plant, which ensures the removal of excess water in the body. The plant, which prevents appetite when used regularly, helps to lose weight.
Sage: Sage, which attracts attention with its unique aroma, has an appetite suppressing effect thanks to the phenol compounds it contains.
Senna Tea: Tea, which is prepared by drying and brewing the senna plant, which stands out with its laxative effect, both suppresses the appetite and accelerates the metabolism when consumed with mint and fennel.
Raspberry Leaf (raspberry) Tea: Raspberry tea, which has a wonderful aroma, attracts attention with its appetite suppressing feature as well as its taste. It can be easier to lose weight by consuming raspberry tea, which is energizing, for breakfast. This tea, which tastes very good, has the feature of suppressing the appetite by accelerating the metabolism. This appetite suppressant tea can be preferred for breakfast due to its energizing feature.
What are Appetite Suppressants?
The most important point to be considered while applying appetite suppressant cures is the necessity of getting the nutrients needed by the body in sufficient and balanced proportions. The most effective appetite suppressant natural methods:
Iced Tea Cure: The mixture prepared using 1.5 liters of water, 1 teaspoon of green tea, 1 teaspoon of mate leaves, 1 teaspoon of jasmine and 1 pinch of linden is placed in the teapot and boiled for about 30 minutes. Then it is left to rest for 4-5 minutes. After the brewing process is completed, it is filtered and cooled. Some honey is added to the warm mixture. After it cools down a bit, it is transferred to a thermos filled with ice. Fresh mint leaves are added to it and consumed 10 minutes before meals with ice before meals.
Fennel Cure: Add approximately 2 liters of boiling water to 4 teaspoons of fennel seeds and boil for 5 minutes. Prepared herbal tea is consumed before meals and between meals throughout the day. The cure, which draws attention with its easy application among appetite suppressant methods, also provides edema removal.