What’s In Vitamin K2? 15 Healthy Foods
Vitamins are needed for the healthy functioning of body functions and for the continuation of life. Vitamins are one of the smallest organic compounds important for the life of living things. There are many types of vitamins. Each species is of serious importance for human health. Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K are among the most widely known vitamins.
In this article, we will give you information about the benefits and properties of vitamin k2, which improves the quality of life. After reading this article, foods containing vitamin K2 will be a frequent guest in your kitchen.
Vitamin K2 is a vitamin whose benefits are emphasized by Canan Karatay and many experts. While looking for answers to the question of which foods contain vitamin K2, let’s examine the questions about vitamin K2.
What is Vitamin K2?
- Vitamin K2 is a subtype of vitamin K and its job in the body is to store calcium.
- Vitamin K2, which helps to accumulate calcium in the bones, is essential for a strong skeletal system.
- When vitamin K2 is present in the body at a sufficient level, the risk of heart disease is eliminated.
- The life-saving vitamin K2 comes from food.
- Vitamin K2, which is a very important type of vitamin for bone repair and formation, doubles its effect when taken together with magnesium.
- Vitamin K2, which is important to prevent and heal bone diseases, should be taken at all ages. For this reason, it is important to give vitamin K injections especially to newborn babies.
- In order to strengthen the skeletal structure, it is recommended to eat foods rich in vitamin K2. For this, we will now answer the question of which foods contain vitamin K2 in your mind.
What’s In Vitamin K2? 15 Healthy Foods
Which foods contain vitamin K2? To strengthen your muscle, bone and skeletal system and to protect your cardiovascular health, you should consume foods containing k2 . Here is the list of foods highest in vitamin K2:
You can get vitamin K2 from spinach for the protection of the skeletal system. For this, it is recommended to consume well-cleaned spinach in season.
Broccoli is a food rich in vitamin K2. If you want to protect your muscle and bone structure, you should definitely consume broccoli.
Asparagus is a vegetable high in vitamin K2. It is recommended to be preferred especially with meat dishes.
4) Mexican Beans
You can prepare delicious recipes using Mexican beans. In this way, you will get vitamin K2 in its most delicious form.
While peas strengthen the immune system, it will also meet the body’s need for vitamin K2. It is recommended to consume in all seasons.
Red meat contains vitamin K2. The liver is one of these meats. Vitamin K2 requirement is met by regularly consuming well-cooked liver.
By consuming boiled eggs every morning, you protect the muscle and skeletal structure. Eggs are very rich in vitamin K2.
Consumed at any time of the day, tomatoes contain rich vitamin K2. By consuming tomatoes frequently, you can get the vitamin K2 that the body needs.
9) Dairy Products
Dairy products that come to mind for muscle and bone development are a storehouse of vitamin K2. Cheese, yogurt, kefir, and milk should be consumed regularly. It prevents the bones from being damaged.
Forest fruits also contain vitamin K2. In particular, blackberries are one of the very lucky foods in this regard. You can help strengthen the muscles by consuming blackberries regularly.
Strawberry consumption is recommended to avoid damage to the bones. Because strawberries contain vitamin K2. By consuming fresh strawberries in summer, you protect your body.
Kiwi is one of the stores of vitamin C and vitamin K2. When consumed in moderation and regularly, it stores calcium in the body. Thus, tooth and bone health is well preserved.
Another food containing vitamin K2 is hazelnuts. When hazelnut is consumed fresh, it prevents the weakening of the skeletal system. You can eliminate vitamin K2 deficiency by consuming hazelnuts.
Pomegranate, which draws attention with its antioxidant properties, is also rich in vitamin K2. It is recommended to be consumed as pomegranate juice and fruit.
Fig, which takes its place in grocery stores in summer, is one of the fruits containing vitamin K2. It meets the need for calcium in regular consumption.
What Does Vitamin K2 Do?
In pharmacies, vitamin K2 is sold in supplement form. Some supplements do not contain only vitamin K2. Vitamin K2, which is offered together with D3, is effective for the immune system. It is recommended that you get approval from your doctor for use. So, what is the benefit of vitamin d3 k2? What does vitamin K2 add to health? Now let’s look at the answers to these questions.
- Vitamin K2 helps strengthen the immune system above all else.
- Vitamin K2, which supports the protection of oral and dental health, prevents tooth decay.
- Vitamin K2, which does not allow the bad breath to occur, prevents intraoral infection.
- Vitamin K2, which supports the protection and strengthening of bone structure, helps muscle repair.
- Vitamin K2, which is very important for athletes, gives energy to the body and helps to increase muscle mass.
- Vitamin K2, which prevents the formation of joint pain, is also a factor in keeping the body more vigorous by storing calcium.
How is Vitamin K2 Deficiency Diagnosed?
- In a person who is deficient in vitamin K2, wounds heal slowly.
- If infants are deficient in vitamin K2, blood may form in the umbilical cord.
- The spread of sores on the skin is also a sign of vitamin K2 deficiency.
- Experiencing atherosclerosis is a symptom of vitamin K2 deficiency.
- If you are often tired and feel very tired; If there is intense pain in the muscles and joints, it can be said that your vitamin K2 is deficient.
- Your doctor detects vitamin K2 deficiency as a result of a blood test and the appropriate treatment process is initiated.