Bee Bread Natural Immune Booster
Bee bread has become a very popular food, especially in recent years. It is known that bee bread is good for many ailments such as depression, liver disease, and anemia, and it is also a natural vitamin store.
In addition to royal jelly, propolis and pollen, now bee bread is one of the most popular products. Bee bread is not like other breeds. Pollen is a food that is not easily digested due to its outer membrane. Bees ferment the pollen with their enzymes and break their outer membrane. The resulting new product is also called bee bread.
So, what is bee bread? What is Perga, bee bread, and how should it be consumed? What are the benefits of Perga bee bread? Everything you wonder about bee bread is in our article. Happy reading.
What is Bee Bread?
- Perga bee bread is the pollen collected by the bees from the flowers, enriched and matured with the secretions added by the bee. Bee bread, which is formed by fermenting honey and pollen, is a complete mineral and vitamin store.
- Bees add their own enzymes to the pollen they collect and store them in honeycombs. In this way, they make their own bread. This bread is the first food of bee chicks.
- Bee bread is formed when the outer membrane of the pollen, which is difficult for humans to digest, breaks down, revealing all its nutritional content and making it easier for humans to digest.
- The bee adds healing to the pollen with the enzymes it secretes. It blends and processes honey and beeswax. It protects the pollen by hiding it in honeycombs.
- There are also bee bread damages. Those with pollen allergies should be careful when consuming bee labor.
- Although it seems very rare that consumption of bee bread causes an allergic reaction, it can cause symptoms such as heart palpitations, vomiting, nausea, and weakness in some people.
- As with other bee products, bee bread should not be given to babies. Pregnant and lactating women should consult their doctor before consuming bee bread.
- Those who use blood thinners should also consult a doctor before consuming bee bread.
What are the Benefits of Bee Bread?
- Studies have revealed that bee bread has positive effects on liver damage, ulcerative colitis, anemia, and depression.
- Bee bread has germicidal and antiseptic properties. It is used in the treatment of bleeding gums.
- It has a positive effect on reproductive hormones. It is effective in improving the sex life of men.
- Bee bread contains high levels of acetylcholine. It balances blood pressure and is good for chronic constipation problems.
- It contains plenty of lactic acids, protein vitamin K, and B vitamins.
- Bee bread is easier to digest than pollen.
- According to studies, bee bread has antioxidant and antimicrobial properties.
- It helps regulate blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- It has a mental activity-enhancing effect.
- It supports immunity and regulates the gastrointestinal flora.
- It has positive effects on growth and development in children.
How Much Should Bee Bread Be Consumed?
- There is no harm in consuming bee bread by adults or children.
- It is recommended to consume 3-6 pieces of bee bread for children and 6-12 pieces for adults by chewing it directly.
- Bee bread (Perga) is a concentrated substance. For this reason, there are also experts who say that consuming 5 to 10 a day is enough.
What Does Bee Bread Do, How Should It Be Consumed?
- Bee bread is a food that can be consumed by both adults and children.
- Bee bread is not as large in size as you might think.
- It is the size of a small peppercorn.
- It can be consumed directly by chewing.
- You can also swallow bee bread with water.
- Those who do not want to eat directly can consume it by mixing it with drinks such as fruit juice, yogurt, and milk.