5 Most Common Causes of Hair Loss
What Causes Hair Loss?
Do you suffer from dry, lifeless, sparse hair? Does your hair overshadow your beauty on special occasions, invitations or when you want to feel special? Do you want your hair that has been exposed to excessive chemicals or over-processing to be more lush and vibrant? The solution is now very easy!
Healthy hair is among the first steps of being well-groomed. But most of the time, due to various external factors, the necessary care may not be taken for the hair. Irregular nutrition, stress, wrong product selection, and many similar external factors cause hair loss and thinning much faster. Although hair loss is a situation that is not paid attention to, if your hair is shedding more than normal, this may be a sign of any health problem. At the same time, hair loss is often a harbinger of vitamin deficiency in the body.
Before researching what is good for hair loss, it should be known what causes hair loss. Responses may vary from person to person. When the source is determined correctly, you can get more efficient results from the solutions. Since the specialist is wanted to be consulted, hair loss in hospitals falls under the field of dermatology, that is, dermatology.
Ladies and gentlemen, if you are also experiencing intense hair loss problems and want to have thicker hair thanks to effective care suggestions, this article is for you! Let’s find answers to questions such as what are the causes of hair loss, what are the ways to prevent hair loss, with our article!
What Causes Hair Loss?
- Factors such as the hustle and bustle of daily life, intense work tempo, and excessive stress are just a few of the reasons that negatively affect the body.
- Hair loss due to disorders such as polycystic ovary can be seen together with menstrual irregularity. Hair loss can be among the symptoms of different diseases in men as well as in women.
- In addition to these, disruptions in the diet and hormonal changes can lead to serious health problems over time. Just like hair loss!
- Although the problem of hair loss, which is frequently encountered in both women and men, usually occurs due to stress and depression, the share of genetic characteristics should not be forgotten.
- The hair, which cannot get the necessary vitamins and minerals and at the same time, remains without resistance, starts to fall off and become sparse over time.
- At the same time, it is now very easy to eliminate hair loss, which is also dependent on seasonal conditions!
1) Correct and Effective Diet
- Perhaps the biggest reason for hair loss is the wrong and unconscious nutrition programs.
- If you want to provide the vitamins and minerals your hair needs, you should first arrange your meals during the day and be careful not to skip meals.
- At the same time, since the development pattern of each body will differ, you should not follow every diet without the support of an expert, and you should stay away from unconscious food consumption.
2) Known Fact: Washing Hair Every Day
- The best way to relieve the stress of a busy day may be to take a warm shower and relax.
- Although the way to healthy hair is to be clean, washing the hair every day causes the existing moisture to be lost and the hair to wear out.
- At the same time, shampoo, conditioner or other care products used for hair will cause the hair to change its form and lose its vitality over time.
- Shampooing 2-3 times a week is appropriate. More shampoo can disrupt the natural structure of the scalp.
- For this reason, we recommend that you do not use excessive chemical products for your hair and, if possible, wash it when the hair needs it.
3) Strong Hair with Protein and Vitamin Balance
- As important as applying external care for strong and vibrant hair, it is equally important to support it from the inside.
- Therefore, the foods consumed and their nutritional values are very important.
- Most of the time, it cannot be predicted which vitamin deficiency the hair is exposed to or what nutritional power it needs. Therefore, if you are suffering from hair loss, you should first seek help from your doctor.
- In this way, you can minimize hair loss in a short time by consuming foods rich in vitamins and protein that your hair needs.
- Vitamin B12, vitamin D, folic acid, and zinc are known to support strong and bushy hair. You can strengthen your hair by consuming more foods that contain these factors.
- Hair loss can be reduced by adding the following foods to your diet: Green vegetables, carrots, walnuts, almonds, lentils, cauliflower, oranges, sweet potatoes, flax seeds (must be ground).
4) Sleep Pattern
- Do you suffer from insomnia, weakness or fatigue?
- If you still do not have regular sleep time due to situations such as work or school life, your hair will be adversely affected, just like your body.
- The sleep pattern, which is necessary for the hair to renew and rest itself, will help you get positive results in the long run and prevent hair loss, although it is thought that it will not have much effect.
5) Care with Natural and Vegetable Oils
- Organic nutrients are highly beneficial for both body and hair.
- If you have observed shedding in your hair, we recommend that you take help from natural oils instead of using a chemical product as the first step.
- Thanks to these easily accessible vegetable oils, you can provide the moisture balance your hair needs and at the same time eliminate the problem of sparseness.
- If you want to achieve a more effective result, you can choose oils rich in vitamins such as black cumin oil, peppermint oil or pure olive oil.
- Among the oils that are good for hair loss, there are also almond oil, lavender oil, chamomile oil, rosemary oil and cedarwood oil that strengthens the hair.
- Using shampoo against hair loss is also effective. There are options that have been observed in researches that stop shedding in particular.
- If you are searching for a herbal solution for hair loss, you can try this mixture: 25 ml of jojoba oil, 25 ml of walnut oil, 20 ml of hazelnut oil, 30 ml of wheat germ oil, 25 drops of cedar oil, 15 drops of rosemary oil, 10 drops of juniper oil.