What is Zerdali? 10 Important Benefits of Fruit
One of the wild species of apricot, mercury is smaller in size compared to apricot. Unlike apricot, its taste is slightly sour, in other words, it is sour.
Benefits of Turmeric Fruit
- Skin Friendly
- It Is A Fruit Suitable For Diabetics
- Protects Heart Health
- Cleanses the Body of Toxins
- Supports Digestion
- Prevents Infections
- Strengthens Bones
- Protects Eye Health
- Gives Vitality and Vitality to the Body
- Good for Anemia
Being a fruit with high antioxidant power, cherries contain high levels of vitamin A, zinc, selenium and potassium. All these vitamins and minerals are essential nutrients that the body needs. When we look at it from this point of view, the benefits of turmeric are innumerable!
This fruit that grows spontaneously along the roads; It is skin, heart, eye, bone and digestive friendly. It is also known that it is good for anemia and gives vigor to the body. You can consume fresh turmeric in summer and dried currant in winter.
In this article, we have focused on the turmeric fruit for you. Here are the properties of turmeric and its miraculous effects on the body…
What is Zerdali?
- Zerdali is a variety of apricot fruit. It is a wild, that is, an ungrafted apricot variety.
- It is also known as wild apricot in some regions.
- This apricot species from the Rosaceae family grows in the Mediterranean basin in our country.
- In the Central Anatolian region, all apricot varieties are called zerdali.
- The size of the apricot is smaller compared to other apricot species. Its taste is sour, as people say, sour.
- The seeds are bitter. Therefore, it does not see much demand by the consumer.
- Zerdali means yellow in Persian. Zerdali apricots are indeed yellow in color, but they are red on sun-exposed areas and freckled in places.
- This fruit is not specially grown in our country. It is a wild fruit. The apricot tree grows by itself in the gardens, on the roadsides, in the mountains and soon bears fruit.
- The turmeric tree is very resistant to cold. – It can live even at 40 degrees.
- Turmeric fruit is very useful. It contains high levels of vitamin A, zinc, selenium and potassium. The fruit of mercury can be consumed, but the seeds should never be consumed. Because the bitter seeds of mercury contain cyanide.
- It can cause poisoning if consumed. However, the benefits of turmeric seeds are many. The seeds of the mercury fruit are used in the cosmetics industry and the pharmaceutical industry under expert control.
10 Benefits of Turmeric Fruit
1) Skin Friendly
- Containing high levels of antioxidants, mercury is a skin-friendly fruit.
- It makes the skin look more lively and bright.
- The mask made with Zerdali brings softness and vitality to the skin.
- When the mask obtained with a mixture of chervil and yogurt is applied to the skin, it creates a moisture bomb effect on the skin. We recommend you to try this mask, especially in the summer months when the sun and sea dry the skin.
- Consuming turmeric on a regular basis increases the elasticity of the skin. It removes the signs of premature aging on the skin.
- It is also very effective in removing skin blemishes.
- Turmeric is also known to be good for eczema. If you are having an eczema attack, we recommend that you consume plenty of cherries.
2) It Is A Fruit Suitable For Diabetics
- Compared to apricot cherries; We can say that cherries contain less sugar.
- It does not cause sudden spikes in blood sugar.
- Thanks to this feature, it is a fruit suitable for diabetics.
3) Protects Heart Health
- Turmeric is rich in antioxidants.
- Thanks to this feature, it prevents the formation of such diseases by eliminating the factors that pave the way for cardiovascular diseases.
- It protects vascular health. Studies have shown that it has good effects on heart health.
4) Cleanses the Body from Toxins
- We mentioned that zucchini contains high levels of antioxidants. This also helps to remove toxins from the body.
- In addition, since it does not contain any chemicals or pesticides, it does not create an extra toxin load in the body.
5) Supports Digestion
- Turmeric contains plenty of fiber. Thanks to this feature, it is very effective in preventing constipation.
- If you are suffering from constipation, we recommend consuming a few cherries during the day. Thanks to the fiber it contains, it facilitates digestion and eliminates constipation.
- Zerdali also supports the improvement of digestive functions thanks to the vitamins, minerals and components it contains.
6) Prevents Infections
- Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, it prevents the formation of inflammation in the body.
- If you are suffering from infectious diseases, we recommend that you include more of cherries in your diet.
- You can consume zerdali as fresh fruit in summer and as dried fruit in winter.
7) Strengthens Bones
- Thanks to the components it contains, it supports bone development and helps bones to be stronger.
- Thanks to this feature, it is recommended that especially children in the developmental age and women who have problems with osteoporosis consume cherries regularly.
- It can be difficult to find fresh cherries during the winter months. In the winter season, you can prefer dried zucchini.
8) Protects Eye Health
- Studies show that; The lutein and carotenoid substances in turmeric are very effective in protecting eye health.
- Both substances eliminate the factors that cause eye diseases. It also relieves eye pain.
9) Gives Vitality and Vitality to the Body
- Turmeric is a fruit rich in zinc. In this way, it gives vitality and vitality to the body.
- If you feel tired all the time, you can consume turmeric regularly to put aside your daily fatigue.
10) Good for Anemia
- Turmeric is rich in iron mineral. Thanks to this feature, it is known that it is good for iron deficiency.
- If you want to fight iron deficiency naturally, you can consume 5-6 pieces of cherries a day.
What is the Difference Between Zerdali and Apricot?
- Zerdali is smaller than apricot.
- Its taste is more sour than apricot. Apricots taste like honey.
- Apricots are specially grown. Zerdali grows by itself in roadsides and gardens.
- While pesticides and hormones are used in apricot cultivation, such pesticides are definitely not used in zerdali.