Apricot Kernel Oil Benefits, What Does It Do? How to use?
Apricot, which is a fruit with high nutritional value; It is also rich in vitamins A and C. There are potassium, magnesium and iron that you need to take during the day in 1 large size apricot. Due to its fibrous structure, it is a healthy and beneficial food that is preferred both in a healthy diet program and in the weight loss process. Apricots have many health benefits. The most noticeable effect is the regulation of the intestines. While the effect of apricot on human health is great; Have you ever thought about the effect of apricot kernel oil?
Apricot kernel oil is a vegetable oil that has been preferred in the field of cosmetics, especially in skin care products, in recent years. Apricot kernel oil, which is also used in aromatherapy, is making its name known everywhere day by day. What is the use of apricot kernel oil obtained from the dried seeds of apricot? What are the benefits of apricot kernel oil? Are there any side effects of apricot kernel oil? We are now answering your questions like this in this article.
You can believe the miracle from apricot kernel oil!
What Are the Benefits of Apricot Kernel Oil?
- A lot of research has been done on apricot kernel oil. As a result of these studies, it has been stated that it protects heart health and minimizes the risk of heart attack.
- The biggest effect of using apricot kernels in the field of cosmetics; It has the ability to cleanse the skin. Apricot kernel oil, which works hard for the skin, nourishes the skin and purifies it from harmful substances. It also meets the vitamins A and E necessary for the skin.
- You can choose apricot kernel oil to protect your feet from the cold and keep them healthy all the time. It is very effective for smoothing the heel, toes and sole of the foot.
- Apricot kernel oil is very successful in eliminating infections on your skin. It also has the effect of healing your skin in wounds and burns. It renews dead cells and keeps your skin alive and fresh all the time. Apricot kernel oil will make you feel reborn with its benefits to the skin.
- Apricot kernel oil, which will make those who care about hair care happy, is waiting to make a magic touch to your hair. Revitalizes dry and lifeless hair. It gives natural moisture to the hair that has lost its moisture and your hair always has a healthy appearance.
- Apricot kernel oil has acne-fighting properties. For this reason, it is perfect for acne and acne that bothers your skin from time to time. It clears the skin inflammation that causes acne. It prevents it from occurring afterwards. It is a nourishing oil that appeals to all skin types.
- You can look younger with apricot kernel oil that works your facial muscles. Skin cells that lose their vitality after a certain age will make you look old. Apricot kernel oil will save you from this situation and hide the signs of aging.
- Apricot kernel oil will be useful for bruises and paleness under the eyes. Regularly used apricot kernel oil will remove dark circles and under-eye circles and renew your skin.
- It can be used for nipple health during pregnancy. You can apply it daily to prevent nipple cracks.
What Does Apricot Kernel Oil Do? How to use?
“Does apricot kernel oil grow eyelashes?” and “Does apricot kernel oil raise eyebrows?” We can give you a satisfactory answer to your question. Thanks to the vitamins A and E contained in apricot kernel oil, it revitalizes the lashes that grow hard and fall out. It will also be effective for sparse eyebrows. You can use apricot kernel oil, which has the most natural serum feature for eyebrows and eyelashes, with the help of a cotton ball during the day. Apricot kernel oil is a vegetable oil under investigation by İbrahim Saracoğlu.
Also apricot kernel oil:
- It maintains the moisture balance of the skin.
- Cell regenerates.
- It prevents wrinkles.
- It nourishes the hair.
- Heals wounds.
- Lengthens eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Removes under-eye bruises.
- It protects hand and foot health.
You can add a few drops of apricot kernel oil while preparing a hair mask. To heal wounds, you can clean the irritated area with the help of cotton. You can lengthen your eyebrows and strengthen your eyelashes with a drop of apricot kernel oil poured on a cotton ball.
Does Apricot Kernel Oil Cause Hairiness?
Apricot kernel oil has the ability to nourish hair roots. Due to this feature, it is used for the treatment of eyebrow and eyelash shedding problems. When applied on the face area, it will not immediately feather. However, when used in excess and only apricot kernel oil is applied, facial hair will be nourished. For this reason, it is recommended to dilute apricot kernel oil with a little water and use it in face masks.
How Is Apricot Kernel Oil Made?
Would you like to make apricot kernels in your home from the most natural and without any additives? Then you can get your beauty secret by following these steps:
- 1 liter of olive oil
- 1 cup of apricot kernels
- 1 cup of apricots
- Add pure olive oil into a jar.
- Cut the pitted apricots in half and add them to this oil.
- Then put the crushed apricot kernels into this jar.
- Mash the whole mixture thoroughly with the help of a blender.
- Keep the jar tightly closed for 15 days, leaving it in the sun for 1 hour a day.
- After 15 days pass the oil through a fine strainer and ready for use.
Usage of Apricot Kernel Oil for Eye Contour
There are muscles around your eyes that are constantly working. These muscles contract and relax during speech and facial expressions. As a result of this situation, wrinkles occur depending on the skin. You can use apricot kernel oil to reduce this wrinkle effect. In addition, bruises occur under the eyes due to both iron deficiency and fatigue. Apricot kernel oil will be your remedy to eliminate bruises.
When you want to use apricot kernel oil for the eye area, pour 3.4 drops on a clean cotton ball or make-up removal pad. Cleanse your eyes as if massaging. This application, which you will do before going to bed at night, will make you feel better in the morning.
Use of Apricot Kernel Oil for Acne
Apricot kernel oil benefits are recommended by Suna Dumankaya especially for skin problems. Many people have tried apricot kernel oil mask to heal acne and skin blemishes as soon as possible. Many of those who tried it stated that they were satisfied with the apricot kernel oil and that the acnes disappeared. When you want to eliminate your acne, you can try apricot kernel oil.
To remove the inflammation that causes acne, apply apricot kernel oil to your face with a cotton ball and wait for 10 minutes. Then clean your face with cold water. You can also get rid of acne by making a mask with apricot kernels. For this, you can try this mask:
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of apricot kernel oil
Mix all the ingredients and get a creamy consistency. Apply it to your skin and wait for 20 minutes. You can get rid of acne and blemishes with the antioxidant effect of yogurt, the skin-renewing effect of honey and the cell-renewing effect of apricot kernels.
Apricot Kernel Oil Damages and Side Effects
There is a substance called “amygdalin” in apricot kernel oil and it can be dangerous for the person when it is felt in the respiratory tract for a long time. For this reason, it is not recommended to wait too long for masks made with apricot kernel oil. It can also cause facial hair growth in people with sensitive skin. No harm has been observed when used in moderation.