Top 10 Natural Ways to Soften Hair
You may feel dryness in your hair from time to time. This can sometimes occur due to cold weather conditions. People with vitamin deficiencies also experience dryness in their hair. In particular, people who leave their bodies dehydrated experience dryness more often in their hair.
For all these reasons, there are various ways to eliminate the problem of hair dryness. You can get rid of the suggestions of hair softening methods by buying cosmetic products and doing regular hair care and trying natural masks.
Thanks to the hair-softening mask that you can easily prepare at home, the dryness of the hair will end. For those who say what softens the hair, the effective hair softening mask is explained in this article with homemade recipes. Now let’s take a look at the natural recipes that soften the hair together.
Hair Softening Methods: 10 Natural Masks
1) The Miracle of Ancient Times Olive Oil Mask
- Hair smoothing is a subject that is often wondered about by men and women. Natural olive oil is recommended to soften dry and damaged hair.
- Olive oil, which is rich in omega oils, nourishes the hair from root to tip and helps to soften it.
- If you wish, you can add 3 spoons of olive oil to 1 box of shampoo and use it in every shower. It is recommended to rinse the hair very well.
- If you have a hair mask that you apply regularly, you should definitely add 2 tablespoons of natural olive oil into the mask. You will see the effect in a short time.
2) Natural Moisturizing Honey Mask
- Honey is a natural food recommended for people with dry hair. When honey is added to the shampoo, it will be noticed that the hair is softer.
- It can also be used by adding honey to a hair mask.
- By adding 1 teaspoon of honey to the hair mask you apply, you can moisturize your dried hair and give it softness.
3) Coconut Oil with Vitamin E
- Coconut oil has a moisturizing effect on the hair. Coconut oil, which is rich in vitamin E, prevents hair from drying out.
- Thanks to this oil, which gives softness, the bottoms and ends will look healthier.
- To see the effect of coconut oil on your hair, it is recommended to use it regularly and keep it on your hair for an average of 30 minutes with each use.
4) Multivitamin: Strawberry & Honey & Olive Oil
- 5 strawberries
- 1 spoon of honey
- 1 spoon of olive oil
- Strawberry, which is rich in vitamin E, is used as a conditioner that softens the hair when pureed.
- Crush the strawberries with a blender and mix all the ingredients.
- Apply it to your hair as a mask and let it stay on your hair for 20 minutes.
- As a result of trying regularly every week, you can get rid of dry and damaged hair.
- Now it’s time to have more voluminous and soft hair!
5) Final Result with One Ingredient: Milk
- Hair needs protein just like other organs. He will get this need from milk.
- If you wet your hair with some warm milk and leave it as a mask, you can get rid of the dry appearance.
- Milk softens the hair and adds vitality. It also builds a wall against breakage by strengthening the hair strands.
6) Rich Mineral, Nourishing Care: Cocoa Butter
- Cocoa butter, which is often added to hair masks, is used to prevent dryness.
- When you want to make a natural hair mask at home, you can add 1 teaspoon of cocoa butter to the mask.
- Thanks to the rich minerals in the cocoa butter structure, it will help to keep the hair soft.
- If you say that my hair has been very dry and worn lately; You can take care of your hair with cocoa butter.
7) For Hair Like Cotton: Egg Yolk & Honey
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 spoons of honey
- In the list of natural solution suggestions for dry hair, 2 nutrients that are not missing from breakfast draw attention.
- Egg yolk and honey have the task of preventing dryness in the hair.
- Beat egg yolk and honey well. Apply the prepared mixture to the ends of the hair and wait for 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair, as usual, to remove this mixture from your hair. Then use the conditioner suitable for your hair type.
- As a result of regular use, your hair will be as soft as cotton.
8) Against Drying and Spilling: Avocado & Olive Oil
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 2 spoons of avocado oil
- Whisk the 2 ingredients mentioned in the list well and feed them by combing from the roots to the ends.
- Wait with the mask for 15 minutes.
- Then wash your hair and check your hair with your hand. You will feel the instant softness.
- If you want this feeling to be permanent, make sure to apply it once a week.
- The savior of dry, shedding, worn and dyed hair is hidden in this mask.
9) Strong Formula for Damaged Hair: Miracle Blend
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon lavender oil
- 1 teaspoon of castor oil
- 1 teaspoon pine turpentine
- To prepare the miracle mixture, which is the solution for dry hair, combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply the entire mixture to your dry hair and wrap your hair with a towel.
- You need to stay with the mask for about 15 minutes.
- After the last 15 minutes, wash your hair and try it every week if possible.
- At the end of regular use, your hair will be soft by maintaining its moisture content.
10) The World’s Best Hair Moisturizer: Argan Oil
- The miracle of Argan oil shows its effect on almost all hair care products.
- Argan oil, which has a nourishing and restorative power, prevents drying in the hair.
- You can get permanent softness with every wash thanks to the argan oil you add to the shampoo. If you wish, you can also support hair care by adding 1 teaspoon of argan oil to the hair mask.