Stomach Microbe: Herbal Treatment at Home
Helicobacter pylori in medicine, also known as stomach microbe among the people, is a type of bacteria that settles in the stomach. Helicobacter pylori, which can also reproduce with stomach acid, can live for many years without causing any harm to most people, while it can cause digestive problems in some people.
The stomach microbe is transmitted orally. While the infected person sometimes shows no signs of lifelong discomfort, gastritis is one of the most common diseases. However, this does not mean that every person who gets helicobacter pylori will get gastritis, or that every person with gastritis will get sick from this bacterium.
The best answer to the question of what is good for stomach microbes can be given after detailed examinations. Specialists usually continue the treatment with antibiotics along with gastric protective drugs. There are also herbal suggestions to alleviate symptoms, fight germs and fight this type of bacteria in case the germ is reintroduced into the body.
The answer to the question of how long the stomach microbe treatment lasts may vary according to the time of the drugs used and the changed nutrition program to provide the desired relief.
What is Stomach Microbe?
- Stomach microbe, which is common enough to be found in almost one in every two people, is a microorganism that does not show the same effect in everyone.
- Although there is no definitive study, it is seen that Helicobacter pylori can cause discomfort in some periods of life, mostly after being caught in childhood.
- Whether people with stomach microbes will be adversely affected by this microbe may vary depending on genetic structure, environmental factors, lifestyle and diet.
- In addition, some specific strains of this bacterium can be more damaging and powerful.
What are the Symptoms of Stomach Microbes?
- The stomach microbe does not directly cause discomfort.
- As a result of the effects it creates, diseases such as ulcers may occur.
- Someone who has a stomach bug can live a lifetime without any discomfort.
- Even if an ulcer has formed, it may not experience any symptoms.
- Symptoms that may raise suspicion of the presence of this microbe are as follows: pain in the stomach, feeling of swelling, quick satiety, appetite problems, nausea, vomiting and fatigue.
What Is Good For Stomach Microbes? 9 Herbal Treatment
- One of the most well-known herbal supplements for the herbal treatment of stomach microbes is broccoli.
- After boiling 100-150 grams of broccoli for 5-6 minutes, you can drink the water and consume the grains.
- When you eat broccoli on an empty stomach in the morning and evening, your yield will increase.
- Vitamin U in cabbage helps to inactivate helicobacter pylori by fighting it.
- Cabbage, which is consumed by boiling in the morning and evening, is recommended as a supportive herbal method to neutralize the stomach microbe.
- Ginger is an herb that relaxes the body by fighting inflammation and bacteria.
- Ginger, which also has antacid properties, is especially recommended to reduce the symptoms of gastritis.
- You can consume ginger in the form of herbal tea after adding a few pieces of ginger to 1 glass of boiled water and infusing it for 4-5 minutes.
- Rosemary, which is good for the body with its smell and content structure, is also very beneficial for the health of the digestive system.
- The plant, which facilitates digestion, is also good for constipation and gas problems.
- After boiling 1 glass of water, add 1 spoon of rosemary to it and after 4-5 minutes of brewing, you can drink your rosemary tea with pleasure.
- Turmeric is another option that can be consumed as a tea and is among the natural treatment methods for stomach microbes.
- Turmeric, which fights inflammation and bacteria and is good for intestinal flora, is also good for gas problems.
- After taking a glass of boiled water from the stove, add 1 teaspoon of powdered turmeric or 1 piece of dried turmeric and wait for it to brew for 4-5 minutes.
- You can consume your herbal tea by sweetening it with honey.
6) Olive oil
- There are studies showing that consuming olive oil for stomach microbes can have positive results.
- It is said that olive oil, which has many benefits, especially those with high polyphenol density, fight helicobacter.
7) Pomegranate of Power
- Potency pomegranate paste, which has user comments that it suppresses stomach microbes, is preferred to end stomach ailments.
- It is also necessary to pay attention to the fact that the potency pomegranate, which is recommended to be consumed in the morning and evening, on an empty stomach, is natural.
- Another herb that is the enemy of stomach microbe is mint.
- In general, you can consume mint, which is good for digestive problems such as gas, bloating, cramps, fresh, in the form of herbal tea or as a capsule.
- Kefir, a dairy product that regulates the intestinal structure, also fights helicobacter plori.
- You can either buy ready-made kefir, which is suitable for consumption of 1 glass a day, or you can make it yourself naturally.
- It is said that while kefir facilitates digestion, it also creates a kind of protective shield in the digestive system.
What Should Not Eat With Stomach Microbes?
- What to eat and what not to eat in stomach problems is a matter that can be decided in the best way with expert support and listening to oneself.
- The answer to the question of what to eat with stomach microbes may not be the same for everyone.
- In general, people with stomach problems are advised to stay away from spicy spices, fried foods, fruits such as oranges that can cause heartburn, especially raw tomatoes and onions.
What Causes Stomach Microbes?
- The mode of transmission of the stomach microbe is by taking it orally.
- You can get this microbe, which can even be on any bread, into your body without even realizing it.
- It may not cause any discomfort after entering the body, but it may also cause serious problems.
- There is no clear explanation as there are many parameters about the conditions under which the negative progress occurs.
Does Stomach Microbe Attenuate?
- While the stomach microbe may not cause any problems, it can also trigger gastritis and more serious stomach problems in some people.
- Such problems can also cause weakening in people.
- In addition to digestive system problems, researches are continuing that this bacteria may be a cause of many different diseases such as heart problems, skin diseases, thyroid and allergies.
Is Stomach Microbe Contagious?
- Although it is known that the stomach microbe is transmitted orally, there is no definite information about where and how it is transmitted.
- However, it is thought that it can be transmitted from stool to mouth, mouth to mouth, sexually or with food.
- Since even a small amount of bacteria can infect humans, helicobacter pylori, which can develop at an average temperature of 30-37 degrees, can survive in many people.