SEASONAL SALAD RECIPE
Seasonal salad ingredients
- half belly of red cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 1 core of lettuce or curly
- half a bunch of arugula
- half a bunch of dill
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 3-4 spoons of boiled corn upon request
- juice of 1 lemon
- Olive oil
MAKING SEASONAL SALAD
- Wash the lettuce and cut it into quarters. (You can also use curly)
- Finely chop the red cabbage and put it in a bowl.
- Add a little lemon juice and salt and rub well with your hands.
- You can also use apple cider vinegar instead of lemon if you prefer.
- It would be good to wait a while with salt and vinegar.
- Then continue rubbing as if kneading again for one last time.
- During this process, your hands can be painted, if you wish, you can
use surgical gloves, which are also used in kitchens and do not hinder your mobility.
- Grate the carrot.
- Wash and dry the arugula, parsley and dill leaves.
- Arrange the lettuce slices in the shape of flowers on the salad serving plate.
- Place carrots and red cabbage alternately on all four sides.
- Sprinkle on the boiled corn, if desired.
- Place the arugula and parsley leaves in the middle of the lettuce.
- Garnish with dill.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil and serve.
- If you have also rubbed the red cabbage with vinegar, you do not need to add vinegar.