It contains both vegetables and couscous and tastes great.Moroccan couscous recipeA wonderful recipe that everyone from 7 to 70 will love. Alright,How to make Moroccan couscous? You will get a different flavor in every bite.Moroccan couscous recipe, its construction, preparation, necessary materials and trick …
Moroccan Couscous Recipe
Moroccan couscous ingredients
- A glass of couscous
- Bouillon or ½ cup chicken stock
- Red pepper
- Spices as desired (cardamom, coriander, allspice, cinnamon, black pepper, cumin)
MOROCCO COUSUS MAKING
- If you are making it with bouillon, put one and a half glasses of water in the pan, add bouillon and a teaspoon of salt and a little olive oil, then let it boil.
- If you are using chicken broth, do the same with boiled chicken broth.
- After boiling, take the pan off the heat and add a glass of couscous.
- Cover the pan and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt a tablespoon of butter in a pan.
- Add it to the swollen and drained couscous, put it on the fire and stir for a few minutes, then remove it from the stove.
- Roast a cup of boiled or canned chickpeas, green beans, sliced zucchini, peppers and seasonings, preferably in a wok.
- If desired, add dried apricots and combine all the mixtures with couscous.