BROWNIE COOKIES RECIPE
Brownie Cookies Ingredients
- 1 egg
- 1 teacup of oil
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 125 grams of margarine
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 packet of vanilla
- 3 cups flour
For the brownie sherbet;
- 2 teaspoons of water
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
BROWNIE COOKIE MAKING
- First, prepare the syrup.
- Add sugar to the water and stir until it boils.
- Once it boils, let it cool.
- Take the egg in a mixing bowl and beat it with a mixer.
- Add the butter and sugar and beat for another 5 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients and knead.
- Keep kneading until it has the consistency of an earlobe.
- Cut off walnut-sized pieces and shape them with your hands and arrange them on the tray.
- Bake in a preheated 160 degree oven until cracked.
- Check with a toothpick for doneness.
- Leave the hot cookies in the cold syrup, leave for 4 seconds and transfer to the serving plate.