What are the Benefits of Pomegranate Juice?
All fruits found in nature are included to be beneficial to human health. Among these fruits, each of which has uncountable benefits, this time we have chosen pomegranate for you. Pomegranate is consumed when consumed alone, while the unique benefits of pomegranate juice Did you ever think what you like to show effects? Don’t let the difficulty of cleaning and eating the pomegranate turn you off. You can get all the vitamins in pomegranate with pomegranate juice.
In this article we prepared about pomegranate juice, which stands out with its antioxidant feature, you can find the benefits of pomegranate juice, the harms of pomegranate juice, the nutritional value of pomegranate juice and more. Without making you wait too long, we move on to the benefits of pomegranate juice.
What are the Benefits of Pomegranate Juice? What Is It Good For?
- Pomegranate juice prevents cancerous cells from spreading throughout the body. It is the most effective drink you should consume, especially against prostate cancer in men and breast cancer in women. Thanks to its antioxidant feature, it does not leave harmful substances in your body.
- It purifies your body from all kinds of bacteria. It will be a great support for you when you want to do a liver detox. It is effective against fatty liver.
- As it accelerates your blood flow, it also ensures that harmful substances circulating in your blood are expelled.
- Pomegranate juice will make you feel healthier in high blood pressure and kidney stone complaints.
- Just as it will remove germs from your body, it will also relieve tension in your soul. Pomegranate juice can be a good idea in cases where stress and sleep patterns are disturbed.
- It protects your heart and vascular health. 1 glass of pomegranate juice a day will be very useful to prevent atherosclerosis.
- Pomegranate juice contains nitric oxide. With this feature, it relieves your tiredness by relaxing your muscles.
- When you drink pomegranate juice regularly, your brain health is also protected. It is recommended to consume pomegranate juice to prevent diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
- It relaxes your stomach in cases such as abdominal pain and vomiting. It will also be effective in diarrhea.
- Since it contains aphrodisiac properties, it activates sexual feelings in men and women.
- The benefits of pomegranate juice for the skin are also very pleasing. If you want your skin to always stay young, you should pay attention to the consumption of pomegranate juice.
- Since it does not contain harmful substances in your body, it will prevent the formation of acne and blackheads.
Pomegranate Juice Calories and Nutritional Value
Pomegranate juice, whose benefits we have counted, is not very high in terms of calories. “How many calories in 1 glass of pomegranate juice?” If you ask; We can say that 1 glass of pomegranate juice in 200 ml measure is 106 calories. At the same time, pomegranate juice is a drink with high nutritional value. You can meet the potassium you need during the day from pomegranate juice.
A glass of pomegranate juice contains 26 grams of carbohydrates, 612 mg of potassium, 28 mg of calcium, 14 iu of vitamin A and 0.8 vitamin C.
When to Drink Pomegranate Juice?
You can drink pomegranate juice during the day when you want to consume a cold beverage. Also:
- During menstruation, pomegranate juice can be consumed as a menstrual cramp.
- It can be drunk to give energy before sports.
- It can be preferred every morning for the proliferation of blood cells in people with anemia.
- It can be added to meals while dieting.
- During pregnancy, it is appropriate to drink 1 glass a day for the development of the baby.
- Pomegranate juice is recommended by İbrahim Saraçoğlu to women with thin uterine walls and those who cannot get pregnant. Women who drink 2 glasses of pomegranate juice a day are more likely to get pregnant.
Does Pomegranate Juice Make You Weak?
In order to get rid of excess weight, you need to take advantage of antioxidant foods. Drinks that accelerate fat burning should also be consumed as supplements to foods. Pomegranate juice is also among these drinks. Because it is an antioxidant, it primarily helps you get rid of edema in your body. Then it prepares the necessary environment for your fat burning. At this point, your responsibility is; adding pomegranate juice to your healthy eating program for a while. With pomegranate juice, it is possible to lose weight by being patient and moving.
“Is pomegranate juice an acid or a base?” For the question, we can say that pomegranate juice has very low acidic properties.
Does Pomegranate Juice Lower Blood Pressure?
In a study conducted on high blood pressure patients, blood pressure patients were given pomegranate juice regularly for 1 week. At the end of the period, it was observed that there was a decrease in the systolic blood pressure of the patients. As a result of a decrease of about 5%, doctors recorded the blood pressure lowering property of pomegranate juice.
Diabetic patients wonder “Does pomegranate juice increase sugar?” Let’s find the answer to the question. Pomegranate juice is a beneficial drink, especially for Type 2 diabetes patients. Experts state that it balances sugar and cholesterol. However, it should be consumed with the approval of the doctor.
How to Squeeze Pomegranate Juice?
When you want to prepare pomegranate juice at home, you will first need pomegranates in their season and taste. You may not get much flavor from out-of-season pomegranates. If you wish, you can choose the environment where you will prepare pomegranate juice, such as an open air balcony. Because pomegranate juice can scatter around if you are not careful while squeezing.
It may be easier to prepare pomegranate juice with very fine mesh strainers. First, separate the pomegranate from its peel. Be careful not to get the part with the white membrane. If this membranous part is squeezed together with the seeds, your pomegranate juice may feel a little bitter. Put a strainer in a large bowl and crush the beans in your hand in a strainer. The water will accumulate in the container at the bottom. Then add pomegranate juice to bottles or jars and keep them tightly closed.
You can also prepare pomegranate seeds with clean and unused cheesecloth. Wrap the pomegranate seeds you have separated in cheesecloth. Then crush this cheesecloth in a clean container. You can even make light blows on it with a hard object. The pomegranate will give its juice after a while. You can store the pomegranate juice you obtain in plastic or glass jars.