Diuretic 10 Herbs, Diuretic Foods
In order for the metabolism to work properly, it is necessary to feed with diuretic foods during the day . Diuretic foods taken at breakfast and other meals ensure that the intestines are cleaned so that the kidneys can work comfortably. Diuretic plants and foods, which have an important effect on diet nutrition, have been on the agenda for years because they accelerate fat burning.
Diuretic Medicinal Plants
- Green tea
- Dead nettle
- Beef Tail Grass
- Cluster Grass
We would like to remind you of diuretic drinks and foods that have been on the agenda for a long time . With this healing list, which is the companion of those who start a diet, many people will be able to reach their dream weight easily. The diet adventure will be more enjoyable with diuretic tea and foods that you will not miss !
Diuretic plants are also a subject studied by İbrahim Saracoğlu. Saraçoğlu recommends cauliflower juice as an edema cure. If you drink this mixture by adding parsley while the cabbage is bleeding, you can make the toxins accumulated in the adipose tissue water-soluble, which ensures healthy weight loss and not weakening while weakening. Cabbage and parsley mixture can be applied for an average of 1 month, especially in order to reach the ideal weight, and it can provide 2-3 kilos to lose.
Here is the list of the most effective diuretic herbs and foods that clean the intestines and work the kidneys!
The information is advisory; For the most accurate results for your health, consult a specialist doctor.
Diuretic – Diuretic 10 Medicinal Herbal Tea
1) Green Tea
- Green tea, which is not missing from cups, also has an important place in diet nutrition .
- Green tea consumed by those who want to get rid of edema at least 1 cup a day; It is frequently mentioned thanks to its diuretic effect.
- The antioxidant substances in green tea facilitate the functioning of the kidneys and the removal of excess water from the body.
- If you are searching for diuretic herbal tea and you like a little sharp taste, green tea will be the right option for you.
- Dandelion, which has benefits for the digestive and biliary tract , is very popular as a herbal tea.
- Dandelion, which comes to the fore with its effects such as accelerating metabolism and getting rid of edema, is very strong in diuretic.
- If you are using diuretic medication; You should avoid consuming dandelion herb.
- Let’s underline that the most important issue for those who say how to use diuretic plants is the naturalness of the plant.
- Parsley is the most common choice for those who do research by saying which plant is diuretic .
- Parsley is an herb that can be consumed in any form in the kitchen and can be found easily.
- Parsley, which has a very strong antioxidant effect, quickly eliminates swelling in the hands and feet.
- You can add this plant, which has a diuretic feature, to the detox water and consume it fresh for breakfast.
- Diuretic herbs are like a title that is almost synonymous with parsley. Especially if you have a cystitis problem, you can recover more easily with parsley.
4) Stinging Nettle
- Stinging nettle is one of the metabolism’s favorite herbs. With its diuretic effect, it saves many people from excess weight.
- In addition, it also clears the infection in the urinary tract thanks to its diuretic effect.
- Stinging nettle is a plant that is widely available in our country and has been consumed for years with its benefits.
- Fennel is both a diuretic and a diuretic herb.
- This plant, which is loved for its ability to relieve pain during menstruation , will also save you from edema during the diet process.
- You will feel better by removing excess water from your body with the tea you will prepare from fennel seeds.
- Fennel, which is among the herbal diuretics , is also used for gas problem.
- Asparagus is a diuretic herb that purifies the blood.
- This plant, which has powerful effects for the digestive system, is known for eliminating problems such as indigestion.
- You can consume asparagus with food or drink its juice and get its benefits.
- Chamomile is an herb that is popular on the list of herbal teas. When there are stomach problems, chamomile comes to mind first.
- Since chamomile is very effective in calming the stomach and nerves, it also announces its diuretic feature to people.
- You can say goodbye to payment with 1 cup of chamomile tea after the trip or after the getaway meals .
- Among the diuretic natural plants , chamomile, which provides relaxation with its fragrant smell, is one of the options that also reduces stress.
8) Cattail Grass
- Cowtail grass, which contains antioxidant substances, is the easiest way to get rid of edema and excess weight.
- If your shoes and clothes are making you feel heavy due to the swelling in the body, regularly brew and consume mullein as a tea.
- Let the edema collected in the body be removed with mullein!
9) Couch Grass
- With the appearance of a spike, couch grass takes its place among diuretic plants.
- Couch grass, which has benefits in clearing inflammation, is also known as a diuretic herb.
- You can get rid of edema by brewing clove grass with hot water and drinking 1 cup a day .
- Among the diuretic herbs , couch grass is also a plant that can help clear kidney stones.
- The linden, which is remembered for its relaxing effect on the intestines, is also popular with its diuretic feature.
- This plant, which contains powerful antioxidant substances, will throw away everything that harms the body.
- Excess water, germs and inflammation are destroyed with linden tea. You can relax your body by drinking 2 cups a day.
- Linden tea, which is among the diuretic herbal teas , is one of the reliable teas that you can consume regularly.
You can have healthier meals by adding diuretic foods to your daily nutrition list . Meals that you will make without tiring the intestines will always provide you with refreshment. We have added a list of diuretic foods for you. With this list, you can get rid of edema and heaviness!