How Many Calories in Turnip? | Turnip Juice Nutrition Facts
Turnip juice is a fermented beverage made from a special carrot called turnip. Turnip juice, which whets appetites with its pink to purple color, is a sought-after flavor in Anatolian cuisine alongside meat dishes. This dazzling beverage also has many health benefits.
You can detox the liver with turnip juice and support fat burning when you consume it regularly. Don’t forget that you have the opportunity to serve colorful and delicious dishes with the turnip juice coming from these lands!
When turnip juice is drunk cold in summer, it creates an effect that balances blood pressure and gives energy. Thus, you can keep your body, which is overwhelmed by the heat, vigorous with 1 glass of turnip.
We have prepared a special article for those who love to consume turnip juice and are curious about the calories of turnip juice. With this information we will give you, you will learn the amount of calories in turnips. If you use your beverage preference for turnip while dieting; Are you wondering what turnip will bring you? Let’s take a look at the calorie values of turnip and get to know this drink better!
How Many Calories in Turnip?
Turnip is a cruciferous vegetable found in turnip juice. It is also called turnip carrot or radish. A few pieces of this vegetable are added to the glasses where the turnip juice is served. Taking the turnip carrot after drinking the turnip is part of the etiquette of drinking this beverage. Experts have determined the amount of calories contained in this food in the following figures:
- 1 turnip: 39 calories
- 50 grams of turnip: 13 calories
How Many Calories in Turnip Juice?
At raw meatball parties, lahmacun tables, every meal with kebab, eyes look for turnips. Since it is a widely consumed beverage, it fits well with Anatolian dishes. The calories you will get in the meals you drink turnip juice are very low. Therefore, it is recommended that you drink it regularly for your health. If you are wondering how many calories are in a glass of turnip juice; Here is the calorie count of turnip juice:
- How many calories in 1 glass of turnip juice: 10 calories
- How many calories in 1 glass of hot turnip juice: 3 calories
Turnip Juice Nutrition Facts
Turnip juice recommended for liver health has strong numbers in terms of vitamin value. We also wanted to touch on the nutritional values of turnip juice, and we added what minerals to your body while drinking turnip juice. The nutritional values of 1 glass of turnip juice are expressed as follows:
- 2.65 grams of Carbs
- 1.29 grams of Protein
- 0.27 grams Fat
- 0.4 grams of Fiber
It is also known to be rich in vitamin C and antioxidant substances.
Does Turnip Juice Make You Weak?
- Metabolism accelerator feature of turnip juice makes dieters smile.
- When you want to lose weight without getting bored with delicious flavors, it is recommended to drink turnip juice regularly.
- Turnip juice, which has low calories, balances blood sugar, makes you feel less hungry and helps you lose weight.
- Since it also purifies the body from toxins, your weight loss period will pass more comfortably.
- Turnip radish and juice are foods that help weight loss. You can safely consume. It is recommended that you pay attention to the preferred foods while consuming. If you rely on the purifying effect of turnip and eat large portions; You slow down the weight loss process.
7 Super Benefits of Turnip Juice You Didn’t Know
Turnip juice is a beverage with positive aspects for health. Turnip, which has a special place in Turkish cuisine, has a refreshing effect on your body. Now, let’s briefly touch on the benefits of turnip and let us help you love turnip!
- Turnip juice is a cold drink that has the task of keeping blood sugar in balance.
- Turnip, which is recommended to be drunk in case of low blood pressure, keeps the blood pressure in balance by raising it.
- It cleans the lungs and allows you to breathe more easily.
- It cleans the stomach and liver and supports its healthier functioning.
- It creates a detox effect by purifying the body from harmful substances.
- Turnip is a beverage with an aphrodisiac effect and has positive contributions to sexual life.
- Turnip, which gives energy to the body, can be consumed to stay more vigorous.