How Many Calories in Strawberry? Nutritional Value of Strawberries
Strawberry, which adorns the fruit aisles with its striking color in spring and summer, is a fruit loved by many. It satisfies many people both mentally and physically by being a guest in cold drinks, jams, desserts and fruit plates. Those who finish a large plate after saying one is enough should also admit that; Strawberry is a delicious food that is easy to eat among fruits.
While the strawberries are consumed with pleasure, the “How many calories in 1 strawberry?” We are here to answer your question. While eating healthy and measured, strawberry calorie information should not be overlooked. How many calories are in strawberries eaten with pleasure and joy? Let’s take action to calculate the calorie information of strawberry!
How Many Calories in Strawberry?
There are many types of strawberries. Mountain strawberry, Ottoman strawberry, fragrant strawberry and more. While eating, they all leave a pleasant aroma on the palate. At breakfast, it takes a throne in the hearts as jam. So how many calories do strawberries contain? Here are the answers:
- How many calories in 1 strawberry? 1 strawberry 5 calories
- 2 strawberries how many calories 10 kcal
- 1 cup of strawberries 48 calories
- 1 cup of strawberries contains 64 calories.
- When you say how many calories in a medium-sized portion of strawberries, 48 calories
- When you calculate how many calories in 1 kg of strawberries, you can see the answer of 320 calories.
As such, strawberries are among the foods with the lowest calories and the highest flavor and flavor. Considering that a serving of strawberries contains 4 grams of fiber, it will serve as a great snack with complementary foods such as yogurt and milk.
How Many Calories in Strawberry Jam?
Strawberry jam is obtained by adding sugar. When it is made without sugar, it becomes diet jam. There are additives and sugar additives in the jams you see in the markets. Strawberry jams that you make naturally at home will always be a healthier jam. If you calculate how many calories in strawberry jam, which is indispensable on the table at breakfast, you can see the following values:
- 6 calories in 1 teaspoon of strawberry jam
- 11 calories in 1 teaspoon of strawberry jam
- There are 21 calories in 1 tablespoon of strawberry jam.
- In addition, 50 grams of medium portion strawberry jam is 107 calories.
- 100 grams of strawberry jam will be worth 214 calories.
What Are the Benefits of Strawberry?
- Strawberry is a fruit that renews your skin, adds vitality and contains antioxidant substances.
- Strawberry removes traces of fatigue around the eyes.
- It is a food that cleanses the kidneys, relieves constipation problems and works the intestines.
- Strawberry balances high blood pressure and regenerates blood cells. Thus, it cures anemia.
- Strawberry, which also protects oral health, provides the minerals that teeth need. It prevents bad breath.
- For expectant mothers, strawberry supports the development of the baby. A bowl of strawberries can meet the vitamins that mother and baby should have.
- In addition, strawberry prevents the accumulation of water in the body and does not allow the formation of microbes. Strawberry is a health friend because of its anti-inflammatory structure!
Nutritional Value of Strawberry
Strawberries are a powerful source of folic acid. It is also very rich in vitamin C. Strawberry? Strawberry jam? If you ask, you can consume it as a fruit in the healthiest way. Because jams contain added sugar, they lose their nutritional value and become unhealthy. The nutritional value of a strawberry of about 100 grams can be expressed as follows:
- 5.5 grams of carbohydrates
- 0.8 grams of protein
- 0.4 grams of fat
- 2 grams of fiber
- 3mg sodium
- 145 mg of potassium
- 25mg calcium
- 8 iu of vitamin A
- 65mg of vitamin C
- It also contains 0.96 grams of iron.
Does Strawberry Lose Weight? How Much Strawberry Should You Eat in Diet?
- Strawberry, a fruit recommended by dietitians, is a miracle food.
- Thanks to its antioxidant feature, it removes the toxins accumulated in the body in a short time.
- Heart health is also protected due to the anthocyanin it contains. Thus, you can always feel strong and dynamic while dieting and exercising.
- A fiber-rich diet is essential for weight loss. One serving of strawberries contains about 4 grams of fiber. Therefore, you can lose weight by consuming strawberries.
- Fiber supports your gut health and allows you to have a more active metabolism. Thus, it removes the weight that bothers you from your body.
- You can meet your fiber and sugar needs with strawberries on your diet days. Strawberry is an ideal choice because of its high fiber content.
- You can suppress your sweet cravings by eating strawberries. We recommend that you eat strawberries in their simplest form. Strawberries eaten with powdered sugar, whipped cream or chocolate sauce will not make you lose weight; On the contrary, it comes back as excess weight.
- An adult can eat a bowl of strawberries a day.
- A bowl will meet the vitamin he needs during the day.
- Since it is low in calories, you can consume it with peace of mind and taste.
- It can also be a good choice to make cold drinks with strawberries and meet your liquid needs.
- With some homemade yogurt and strawberries, you can have a delicious and healthy diet snack.
- Strawberry is a fruit for your diet in every way!