Blood-thinning Foods: Healing 7 Foods and Drinks
Body aches, pains or cramps that occur in daily life can lead to serious health problems if precautions are not taken. The most important reason why the body has some health problems is that the blood circulation is different from the normal or irregular. Especially as a result of too much solidification of the blood, the entire circulatory system is adversely affected and coagulation may occur. For this reason, it is beneficial to take blood thinner supplements under the supervision of a doctor.
Although the solidification or coagulation of the blood in our body causes certain dangers, it is possible to dilute the blood thanks to some foods that you will consume in daily life. If you are also complaining about this condition, you should first see your doctor and apply the supplements he recommends regularly. At the same time, if you don’t like using drugs or chemicals, you can easily find solutions with blood thinners.
So, what are blood thinning foods? How can a blood thinning diet be? Is it possible to dilute the blood naturally and what are the natural blood thinners?
So, let’s find answers to questions such as what are blood-thinning herbs and blood-thinning vegetables, what are their benefits, what to eat to thin the blood, with our article!
- The first thing that comes to mind when it comes to blood-thinning foods is garlic. Known as a very old and rooted therapeutic, garlic is one of the most effective methods of blood thinning foods.
- Garlic, which acts as a blood thinner directly, also relaxes the blood flow in the body and eliminates problems such as heart attack or blood pressure.
- Thanks to the natural components and antioxidant properties of garlic, which has a strong effect, you can naturally eliminate the harmful effects in your body.
2) Olive oil
- Olive oil is described as a herbal blood thinner.
- Olive oil, which has made a name for itself in the field of alternative medicine in recent years, plays an important role in thinning the blood.
- Substances called polyphenols in olive oil are divided in different ways, preventing blood from clotting and restoring it.
- At the same time, olive oil obtained by natural methods has the highest antioxidant content.
- Did you know that turmeric has been used as an important medical aid since ancient times?
- Although its content is not very well known, turmeric prevents bad cholesterol from accumulating in blood vessels and prevents blood from solidifying.
- At the same time, turmeric, which you use regularly in meals, has a direct blood-thinning effect for experts.
- If you are looking for an organic blood thinner, you can try turmeric.
4) Chamomile – Echinacea – Clove Tea
- It is recommended to add appropriate herbal teas to your blood-thinning diet list.
- Herbs or teas with strong herbal aspects have a great benefit in regulating blood circulation in the correct use.
- These teas provide a certain amount of thinning in the blood when used correctly. However, excessive or careless use can disrupt this balance and cause danger.
- If you like to consume herbal teas and also want to try this method, don’t forget to consult your doctor!
5) Red Pepper
- Just like turmeric, red pepper powder also functions as an effective blood thinner.
- Thanks to the substance called capsaicin in red pepper, it prevents blood clotting and regulates blood circulation in a positive way.
- Red pepper, which is also known to have a strengthening effect for capillaries, regulates blood pressure and balances cholesterol ratio.
6) Cranberry Fruit
- Among the blood-thinning foods, there is also cranberry fruit with its unique taste.
- Cranberry fruit, which is not preferred very often in daily life, but has a strong effect, can be an ideal supplement in terms of blood thinners.
- Whether you prefer fresh or dried cranberry fruit, you can protect your heart health and maintain a balance in the blood circulation consistency in the body.
- Dosage is also very important when using blood thinner herbs, remember that too much of anything can be harmful.
- When it comes to diluting the blood, it is impossible to ignore the powerful effect of fruits!
- If you are looking for blood-watering food and you like fruits, you can choose grapes.
- Grape, which is very rich in vitamins and minerals, is among the first among the blood-thinning fruits that you can snack on with fresh or dried snacks.
- However, it should not be forgotten that as a result of excessive consumption, these fruits will water more than necessary in the blood.
- The answer to the question of whether blood thinners also contain lemon is yes.
- Blood-thinning foods is a topic researched by İbrahim Saracoğlu.
- İbrahim Saraçoğlu recommends lemon juice against the problem of blood clotting.
- You can consume 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, which you add to half a glass of water, every day.