How Many Calories in Adana Wrap Kebab?
The legendary Adana cuisine has one of the most consumed and famous food in the world. Adana wraps and kebabs have become popular in the stomachs of many people due to the quality of the meat used and the cooking method. Adana wraps and kebabs, which are delicious as well as caloric dishes, are a food that should be consumed by those who eat healthy in portion control.
We have prepared useful information for those who control their weight, those who do not want to gain weight and those who want to make Adana wraps at home. Adana kebab calories are on this page for those who wonder!
How Many Calories in Adana Roll?
Kebab is prepared in many parts of our country. The features that distinguish these kebabs from each other are the meat and spices used. In some cities, kebabs are prepared only from mutton, while in others, kebabs are obtained by finely chopping mixed meats. The meat used in Adana wrap also has a unique feature. If you want to eat a genuine Adana wrap, the meat you eat must be obtained from sheep raised in the Adana highlands. If you are wondering about the calorie value of Adana wrap blended with very little spice, you can take a look at our list:
- How many calories in 1 Adana wrap per 200 grams: 325 calories
- Large portion Adana wrap: 488 calories
- 100 grams of Adana wrap serving: 163 calories
How Many Calories in Adana Kebab?
Adana kebab is served in a different way than when served with lavash. It is common to be consumed with onions, salads and greens. Kebab is not served with rice in Adana. You are asked to taste the meat only by eating kebab. When we examine the calorie information you will get when you want to eat Adana kebab in Adana or another city, we can see the following numbers:
- 1 skewer Adana kebab: 215 calories
- Adana kebab in the size of 1 meatball: 72 calories
- 1 portion Adana kebab: 361 calories
- 100 grams of Adana kebab: 239 calories
Does Adana Roll Make You Gain Weight or Eat It on a Diet?
Adana wrap is among the foods with high nutritional value. It is recommended to be consumed with portion control. When the nutritional value is examined, the following figures are obtained:
- 15.02 grams of carbohydrates
- 27.81 grams of protein
- 45.5 grams of fat
- 6.68 grams of fiber
- 58.13 mg of cholesterol
- 886.33 mg sodium
- 521.45 mg potassium
- 30.93 mg calcium
- 161.38 iu of vitamin A
- 63.64 mg of vitamin C
- 2.52 grams of iron
It is possible for those who are on a diet and pay attention to their portions to eat Adana kebab and wrap. But they should consume differently from the environment they gather at the same table. The view of the experts on this issue is as follows:
- Adana wrap is a somewhat dangerous food in dietary nutrition because it contains tail fat. Therefore, it should be consumed in a limited way. Tail fat is one of the hard-to-digest animal fats.
- Among the appetizers served alongside Adana wraps and kebabs, those with yoghurt should be preferred. In addition, it is recommended to consume only the meat while eating Adana wrap. Meat alone has quite a lot of calories.
- If Adana wrap is to be preferred for lunch or dinner during the diet, it is considered healthier to choose drinks with lemon water or ayran. Meals that meet these criteria can be included in dietary nutrition.