Graviola (Cinnamon) Fruit
Let us remind you once again in this article that tropical fruits contain high levels of antioxidants and vitamin C. There are tropical fruits in such different shapes and flavors that; When you see them, you may think that these fruits are like toys. We will now introduce you the “Graviola” fruit, one of the tropical climate fruits that resemble a painting with its colors and internal structure.
If you want to have a healthy life, if you are going to add color to your fruit plates, you should get to know the Graviola fruit without wasting any more time. Everything you need to know; is in these lines.
What Is Graviola (Cinnamon Apple)?
- Graviola fruit is one of the tropical fruits and introduced itself in Turkey under the name of cinnamon apple.
- Cinnamon apple, which is known to be good for many health problems, grows on the branches of the Graviola tree, which reaches an average height of 30 meters.
- This fruit is a fruit with a diameter of 30 cm and has a thin hard shell on the outside.
- Consumption of the peel is not recommended because it has a bitter aroma.
- After peeling the outer shell of the cinnamon apple, the fleshy part inside can be consumed.
- Cinnamon apple, which is very common in countries such as South America, India and Brazil and consumed by almost everyone; It is a fruit with high nutritional value.
- Popular with the name Cinnamon Apple in Turkey, this apple is sold in many countries as guanabana, Graviola, soursop and Annona muricata. When you see these names, you may remember that they are all cinnamon apples.
- The outer shell of the Graviola has tiny tiny spines. It is recommended to cut them with a thick glove so that these thorns do not damage your hand.
- There are many alternatives for consuming this fruit. Those who like herbal tea can combine the dried Graviola leaves with hot water and consume it as herbal tea.
- If you have provided too many cinnamon apples; You can also consume it in the next periods by making jam or marmalade.
- In Turkey, Graviola is known to be good for cancer. It has many other benefits besides cancer.
8 Surprising Benefits of Graviola Fruit
1) Protects Against Cancer, Provides Regeneration After Chemotherapy
- According to the results of studies on cinnamon apple; This fruit has been introduced as a cure for cancer disease.
- Graviola, which protects the body against many types of cancer, prevents cells from being damaged.
- There is a visible change in the skin cells and hair structure of people who receive chemotherapy. Chemotherapy, which is a treatment that exhausts the body, also causes hair loss.
- Cinnamon apple helps people who receive chemotherapy to recover in a short time and to repair their cells quickly.
2) Strengthens the Immune System
- Cinnamon apple, which is very rich in vitamins A, C, and E, is a medicinal fruit for people with a weak immune system.
- Thanks to Graviola, which meets most of the vitamin and mineral needs; Those who consume this fruit have a healthier body.
3) Clears Infection
- It is recommended to consume cinnamon apple in order to clear the infection spreading throughout the body in a short time and to relax the body.
- When it comes to respiratory tract infection and urinary tract infection, cinnamon apple, which gives very successful results, is one of the beneficial foods recommended to be consumed regularly.
4) Gives Energy to the Body
- Cinnamon apple, which contains many vitamins such as iron, calcium and vitamin C, helps the body to stay vigorous.
- Thanks to the cinnamon apple consumed in moderation during the day, you can feel more dynamic. You can drink cinnamon apple tea to relieve the tiredness of the day.
5) Supports Cell Regeneration
- You need antioxidant nutrients for cell regeneration. If these foods contain especially vitamin E; cell regeneration will occur very quickly.
- Thanks to the cinnamon apple that we recommend you consume, the damaged tissues are renewed in a short time and problems such as wounds and cuts are healed.
6) Protects Stomach Health
- It is recommended that people with stomach problems benefit from cinnamon apples. Because the tea obtained from the shells of this fruit; It prevents situations such as burning and souring by balancing stomach acids.
- If you are experiencing stomach cramps and feel nauseous frequently, you can take care to consume the Graviola fruit itself and its tea.
7) Strengthens Eyesight
- Graviola fruit contains high levels of antioxidant substances. Thanks to this feature, it protects eye health and renews cells.
- You can consume cinnamon apples to prevent problems such as cataracts and blurred vision. As this fruit protects general body health; It will also keep your eyes away from diseases.
8) Cleanses the Body of Toxins
- If you have been complaining about edema and excess weight recently; You can meet the herbal tea prepared with the leaves of the Graviola fruit.
- Cinnamon apple tea has an effect that stimulates the urinary tract and activates the metabolism. Thanks to this feature, it helps to remove the edema accumulated in the body and to remove toxic substances from the body.
Where to Find Graviola Fruit
- The common location of Graviola is South America. Cinnamon apple, which grows efficiently in Amazon forests, is an imported fruit in our country.
- 1 kilo of this fruit, which has a high economic value, is around 200 TL on average. This label changes every year according to the season.
- Dried cinnamon apple is also a food on sale. In its dry form, the economic value is quite high. The label price of 500 grams of dry Graviola is sold for an average of 200 TL.
- To buy Graviola, you can visit the stores selling tropical fruits and buy it according to the season.
- Where to buy Graviola fruit? If you wish, you can order cinnamon apples from safe sellers online.