Chinese Oil: Benefits, Uses, Harms and Side Effects
In recent years, many foods and products have come to the fore with their miraculous effects on health. However, almost all of these products need to be used in a controlled manner due to their side effects. Produced in Germany and demanded all over the world, Chinese oil draws attention with its 100% natural content. It can be said that this product, which can be used safely even in babies, the elderly, pregnant women and nursing mothers, has no side effects.
Chosen as the “best natural medicine” in Germany four times in a row, Chinese oil has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. This product, which is very good for migraine pain, reduces gas pains of colic babies. The benefits of Chinese oil do not end there!
Here are the benefits of Chinese oil that heals the body with the refreshing effect of mint, which is a natural miracle …
What is Chinese Oil?
- Chinese oil is a vegetable oil. It is obtained from the spearmint plant called Mentha piperita.
- First produced in Germany, Chinese oil soon began to be used all over the world.
- This oil, which has many positive effects on health, can be used safely in individuals of all age groups, including babies.
- The content of Chinese oil is completely natural, it does not contain any chemicals.
Chinese Oil Benefits: 15 Therapeutic Properties You Didn’t Know About
Chinese oil, which has many benefits from nasal congestion to pain relief, should be found in every home. This product is a savior, especially during periods when chemical products such as pregnancy, breastfeeding, infancy and childhood are avoided.
The healing effects of the miraculous Chinese oil can be summarized as follows:
- Chinese oil is very effective in the treatment of migraine and headache. It acts as a powerful pain reliever.
- It is good for nausea and pain. It facilitates digestion. It relieves gas pains.
- It significantly reduces the pain experienced by women during menstruation.
- It calms the nerves. With its relaxing effect, it eliminates the negative effects of stress.
- It has muscle relaxant properties. Relieves muscle and joint pain.
- The question of whether Chinese oil is good for sinusitis is often asked. Chinese oil is effective against the symptoms of upper respiratory tract diseases such as pharyngitis, flu, colds, nasal congestion, hoarseness and cough. It is also known to be good for sinusitis.
- It is effective against infections and toothaches in the gums. For those who are wondering how to use Chinese oil for toothache, let’s explain; You can gargle by adding Chinese oil to some water. If you wish, you can drip Chinese oil on a cotton ball and rub your teeth with this cotton. Thanks to the antiseptic feature of Chinese oil, your toothache will pass in a short time. In addition, when Chinese oil is used as a mouthwash, it removes bad breath.
- It relieves itching caused by various reasons. It is good for itching caused by insect bites.
- It is effective in the treatment of fungal and similar skin diseases.
- It is antiseptic and antibacterial. It destroys microbes in the air.
- It breathes.
- In the case of restless legs syndrome, you can massage your leg with Chinese oil to relieve the pain.
- It has a refreshing effect on drowsiness and fainting. To wake the fainted person, you can rub the temples and the back of the head with Chinese oil. You can also drip Chinese oil on a handkerchief and have the fainted person smell it.
- Eliminates foot odor.
- Chinese oil also draws attention with its benefits for hair. With its antibacterial properties, it prevents inflammation in the scalp. Chinese oil, which reduces stress, eliminates the negative effects of stress on the hair and scalp. It relaxes the scalp.
What Does Chinese Oil Do, How Is It Used?
- Chinese oil is used as an aid in the treatment of many ailments, from upper respiratory tract complaints to nausea.
- It has deodorizing properties.
- Usually used externally.
- It is applied by massaging the painful area.
- It can also be used by dripping onto water or food (eg bread).
- Chinese oil is a great product for nasal congestion.
- In upper respiratory tract diseases such as flu and cold, Chinese oil can be applied to the nose to relieve nasal congestion.
- It can be used by placing it in the water container on the stove and heater in order to destroy the microbe in the environment.
Chinese Oil Harms and Side Effects
- Chosen as the “best natural medicine” in Germany for 4 consecutive years between 2001 and 2004, Chinese oil has no side effects.
- It can be used safely even in babies.
- For external use, care should be taken to avoid contact with eyes.
- In oral use, it leaves a bitter taste in the throat.
- For this reason, it is recommended to be used by dripping a small amount into food or water.