Benefits of Applying Ice to the Face, 7 Ice Masks
You can renew your skin in a short time with the application of ice to the face, where the rejuvenating properties of cold and the refreshing properties of water come together. When you are tired or sleepy, you can apply ice to your face to make your skin look more alive and bright. You can easily prepare an ice mask suitable for all skin types.
What Are the Benefits of Applying Ice to the Face?
- How is the ice mask applied to the face? Massaging the skin with ice before applying make-up helps the foundation stay smoother.
- The minerals in the ice make the skin look more alive.
- Ice delays signs of aging.
- Ice cubes tighten the skin and lock the moisture in your skin.
- Apply the ice to the parts of your eyebrows and wait a bit. When a slight numbness begins, eyebrow removal will be more painless.
- Removes under-eye puffiness.
- If you have cystic acne, you can relax your skin with ice.
- Ice massage reduces wrinkles and prevents the formation of new wrinkles.
- Applying ice massage after using a moisturizer helps the skin to revive quickly.
- When you get up in the morning, apply the ice to your face, the cold will increase blood circulation and bring color to your skin.
- You can soothe your tired eyes with ice cubes made from milk or green tea.
How to Make an Ice Mask? 7 Natural Masks
1) Tea Ice Mask for Eye Contour
- Put 2 green tea bags in hot water and brew.
- Put the tea bags in the freezer and freeze.
- You can gently apply green tea ice cubes around the eyes every day.
2) Lemon Ice Mask
- Freeze freshly squeezed lemon juice in the freezer.
- Apply the prepared ice cubes to the skin.
3) Soda Ice Mask
- Put the soda in an ice tray and freeze.
- Gently rub the soda ice cubes on your skin in circular motions.
- Optionally, you can add some freshly squeezed lemon juice to the soda.
4) Moisturizing Ice Mask
- Apply your daily moisturizer to your face a little more than usual.
- Then, slowly run the ice over your skin.
- Continue to drizzle until the ice has completely melted.
- Then wash your skin with lukewarm water.
5) Cucumber Ice Mask
- Puree 1 cucumber.
- Mix the juice of 1 lemon into the mashed cucumber.
- Freeze this mixture in ice trays.
- Gently rub the frozen mixture over your skin in circular motions.
6) Aloe Vera Ice Mask
- Aloe vera soothes and rejuvenates the skin.
- Scrape the aloe vera gel from its peel, pour it into an ice tray, and freeze.
- Gently run frozen aloe vera ice cubes over your skin.
- You do not need to rinse this mask.
7) Rose Water Ice Mask
- Pour natural rose water into ice molds and freeze.
- Gently apply the prepared ice cubes to your eye area and skin.
- Rosewater will create a tonic effect on your skin and revitalize your eye area.