Moisturizing Mask and Care for Combination Skin
As each person’s biological structure is different, the skin structure is also different. The elements that make up the skin structure are shaped by both genetic and environmental factors. Working environment, diet, and gene transfer affect the skin structure of people. It should be classified as oily, dry, matte, shiny, and mixed skin structure.
Combination skincare is recommended for healthy skin. When a mixed skincare routine is created, many skin problems from blackheads to acne are prevented. If your skin is in the mixed skin group, you can find many details that will be useful to you in this article.
What is Combination Skin?
- Combination skin is a term that refers to the skin structure of many people.
- T-zone of the middle parts of the face: In this skin type, where areas such as the nose, chin, forehead have an oily appearance, normal-dry features are observed in the other parts of the face.
- People with combination skin complain that their skin is not completely cleaned.
- Combination skin, which has different features around the eyes, chin, and cheekbones, requires routine care.
- If you have combination skin, we will recommend you take care of yourself regularly and use a moisturizer suitable for your skin.
- In the case of regular combination skincare, you will purify your skin from toxins and acne.
- Many people go to dermatology because of combination skin problems. The skin specialist, on the other hand, applies special treatment to each person.
- It is also very difficult to apply makeup on combination skin. In order to prevent this situation and makeup in the best way, you should use make-up products suitable for your skin.
- You should not neglect skincare to provide moisture in every part of the skin and prevent dryness. You should use delicate materials while maintaining.
- One of the biggest problems of combination skin is that one area of the face is oily while the other area is dry. To solve this problem is to apply masks that protect and provide moisture balance.
Moisturizer for Combination Skin: The 5 Best Masks
1) Anti-Wrinkle Banana Mask for Combination Skin
- half a banana
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of milk
- For those looking for a combination skin mask, we have a recipe with only 3 ingredients.
- Mash the banana and add it to the honey and milk. Puree with a fork.
- Apply this mask well, especially on the T-zone. Then apply to the chin and lip corners as well.
- It is recommended to take care of applying this mask, which has an anti-wrinkle effect for combination skin, once a week.
- Leave the mask on your skin for 15 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
- Since it contains honey, you will not need to apply a moisturizer afterward.
2) Acne Clearing Mask for Combination Skin
- half a cucumber
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- We are here with a mask recipe that creates a peeling effect for combination skin. Those who apply this mask will purify their skin from oil and blackheads in a short time.
- Puree the cucumber and mix it well with the yogurt.
- Then apply the mask on your skin and wait for 10 minutes.
- Since cucumber will have an antioxidant material effect, it will eliminate the oiliness in the T zone.
- As a result of regular application, you can reduce the effects of combination skin structure.
- It will be enough to apply the mask once a week. You can wash your face with warm water to clean it.
3) T-Zone Purifying Avocado Mask
- Quarter sliced avocado
- 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
- An avocado mask, which creates a tonic effect for combination skin, will prevent skin problems such as oiliness and drying.
- To try this mask, which has the task of maintaining the moisture balance of the skin, crush an avocado in a bowl.
- Add the coconut oil to the mashed avocado and mix.
- Then apply this mask around your eyes, chin, and cheekbones, around the nose, and wait for 15 minutes.
- Avocado antioxidant; Coconut oil, on the other hand, will give your skin a new look thanks to its moisturizing feature for combination skin.
- Regular use is definitely recommended. The recommended frequency of use is once a week.
4) Exfoliating Oat Mask for Combination Skin
- 1 tablespoon of oat or oat flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combination skin, applying the oat mask, will get rid of blackheads and dead skin thanks to this mask.
- Mix the oats and lemon juice until it thickens.
- Then apply it to your skin and start waiting. Once the oat mask is dry on your skin, clean it off with lukewarm water.
- Use circular motions while cleaning to get rid of the mask.
- You can try the oat mask twice a week and see the effects in a short time.
5) Moisture Balance Mask for Combination Skin
- 1 teaspoon of apricot oil
- 1 teaspoon of lavender oil
- 1 teaspoon of powdered yeast
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- Thanks to this mask recommended by Pervin Dinçer, who specializes in beauty, people with mixed skin will feel better.
- Mix all the ingredients and apply them to your face without touching the eyes.
- Try this special mask at intervals of 10 days. Thanks to the mask that protects the moisture balance and purifies the skin from oil, your skin will look better than before.
How to Do Combination Skin Care?
Combination skin is the type of skin that requires special care. Mixed skin moisturizer and care cream are different from other skin types because different skin problems are experienced in different areas. Products that do not lubricate the skin, provide moisture balance, and do not tire are used.
So, what should be the care routines of those with combination skin? Now let’s take a look at the combination of skincare recommendations from beauticians!
- Make sure to wash your skin every morning and use the appropriate cleansing lotion for your skin.
- Your make-up products should be according to your skin.
- Avoid using products with high-fat content. When oil accumulates on your skin, acne will be the inevitable end.
- If you do not get rid of the dead skin, your skin will appear matte. To get away from this look, you should definitely try exfoliating masks.
- When using a humidifier, you should choose a moisturizer with very low oil content.
- In order not to be damaged by sunlight, you should definitely use sunscreen that is suitable for combination skin.
- If you use sunscreen, you will ensure color equality.
- It is recommended to use warm water for mask cleaning or daily skin cleansing. Very hot and cold water is not suitable for your skin.