10 Miraculous Foods with the Highest Estrogens
How to Increase Estrogen Hormone Naturally? Hormones are one of the building blocks of the body and play a role in the functioning of body functions. Thanks to the developing technology and medical studies, years ago, the existence of about 20 hormones was mentioned; Scientific studies have now been conducted on almost 200 different hormones.
Hormones play a role in the functioning of cells. Hormones, which are important for the growth of a baby, the development of the child and the healthy movement of adult people, work under the endocrine system.
We would like to introduce the hormone estrogen on this page, which is one of the hormones that maintain the body balance. You can find a lot of information about the estrogen hormone in these lines. We have provided information about estrogen-boosting foods and estrogen-containing teas for people experiencing hormonal disorders. You must learn these useful foods…
To get one step closer to healthy days, you should read this article to the end!
What is Estrogen?
- Estrogen is a type of hormone commonly known as the female hormone.
- Although it is a female hormone, it is also found in a very small amount in men.
- Estrogen hormone, which is higher in women, plays a role in shaping the sex .
- The estrogen hormone, which is secreted more intensely especially after puberty, is secreted by the ovaries and a bleeding called menstruation occurs here.
- Every month, the eggs are expelled from the body and renewed thanks to the hormone estrogen.
- The estrogen hormone, which is very active in women until the menopause period, is secreted more calmly after menopause.
- Estrogen hormone is secreted in the body in 3 different types: The first of these is estrone found in the structure and muscles.
- The other type of estrogen is the hormone called estradiol. It is very strong and takes place more densely in the ovaries.
- The type called estriol is usually active during pregnancy. The estrogen hormone, which is necessary for the completion of sexual development, should be at an ideal level in every woman. Its deficiency or excess may cause hormonal disorders.
- You need to take a very short procedure to detect the estrogen level. If you wish, you can examine your results together with the doctor by giving a blood test. Sometimes urine is collected for 24 hours and the estrogen level in the urine is determined.
- As a result of the test, the rate of estrogen in your body is expressed with numerical data. In its deficiency or excess, the appropriate treatment is started.
- In case of excess or deficiency of estrogen, drug treatment is applied. Depending on your age and test result, your doctor will recommend the drug he/she deems appropriate. With the regular use of the drug, the estrogen level required for your body is balanced.
10 Miraculous Foods with the Highest Estrogens
In order for the estrogen hormone to increase, a healthy diet should be followed. So, what’s in estrogen? In fact, by definition, foods containing estrogen, foods containing estrogen, foods containing estrogen, foods containing estrogen, teas containing estrogen, etc. The titles are not eastern because estrogen is a hormone secreted in our body and is not found in foods. Thanks to some foods we eat, the secretion of estrogen hormone is triggered more. Now let’s talk about the plants and foods that increase estrogen in this list:
- Estrogen-containing foods include tofu. Tofu is a type of cheese made from soy.
- It is recommended to consume tofu in estrogen hormone deficiency.
- While counting tofu among estrogen-containing foods, it should be noted that there is no hormone in tofu, it only increases the release of estrogen hormone.
- Dates are a food that increases estrogen, one of the sex hormones.
- Date, which has been recommended for years to increase fertility , has also been effective in the secretion of female hormones in recent years.
- Parsley, which is among the plants containing estrogen, that is, actually increases estrogen, also has a regulatory effect on the ovulation cycle in women.
- Parsley, one of the vegetables containing estrogen, reduces the effects of menopause.
- By consuming parsley at every meal, you can support the healthy functioning of body functions.
- While herbal teas are a cure-all, this delicious option is especially popular with women, as it is among the teas that increase estrogen.
- If you want to increase the estrogen level by taking herbal support, you can benefit from yarrow herb.
- You can get this tea from herbalists, which is among the teas that increase the estrogen hormone.
- When plants that balance estrogen hormone come to the agenda by Saraçoğlu , yarrow also makes a name for itself.
- Sesame can be preferred to accelerate the development of estrogen hormone.
- Sesame not only supports female developments but also alleviates the effects of menopause.
- Although its taste is not liked by everyone, broccoli is among the foods that increase estrogen.
- Broccoli is one of the sources of folic acid. Broccoli, which is recommended to be consumed during pregnancy, ensures the secretion of reproductive hormones.
- It is recommended to consume broccoli in season to increase estrogen level.
- Flaxseed is one of the cereals containing phytoestrogens.
- To benefit from this nutrient, you can consume it in an omelet or salad for breakfast.
- One of the foods that are effective in the secretion of estrogen hormone is raisins.
- When you consume raisins regularly, you can ensure the balanced functioning of body functions and protection of reproductive health.
- You can also feed your blood cells better by choosing raisins, which you can consume to increase estrogen, from the ones with seeds.
- Vegetables are sources of phytoestrogens. Asparagus is also among these sources.
- You can renew the cells by consuming fresh asparagus with meat and chicken dishes.
- Asparagus on the list of estrogen-boosting foods is also a very good source of fiber and aids digestion.
- Cabbage leaves are added to the cures prepared in order to balance the hormones.
- Cabbage leaves contain minerals that are necessary for the increase of estrogen hormone.
- You can boil the cabbage and drink the juice.
- İbrahim Saraçoğlu also mentions that cabbage, which is among the foods that increase estrogen, fights cellulite, balances blood sugar and regulates blood circulation.
Foods That Reduce Estrogen Hormone
Some foods have the effect of disrupting the balance of hormones. In particular, you need to know the foods that reduce the estrogen hormone well. If you consume these foods frequently, your body may be adversely affected, from reproductive health to women’s health.
In some cases, men have high levels of estrogen. In such moments, it is recommended that men consume foods that reduce the estrogen hormone.
- Roasted vegetables
- Sweet potato
12 Signs of Estrogen Excess
Estrogen should be in a certain ratio in men and women. In cases where it is over-measured, it can cause various problems. Therefore, the estrogen level should be measured at regular intervals.
Let’s look at the signs that indicate an excess of estrogen:
- Panic attack
- Frequent chills in the hands and feet
- memory problems
- Hair loss
- Sleeping disorder
- weight gain
- Frequent headaches
- PMS increase
- Irregular period
- Loss of sexual desire
- Swelling and tenderness in the breasts
What Does Estrogen Hormone Do?
Each hormone has a job to do in the body. Let us explain some of the duties of the estrogen hormone under this heading:
- Creating the feminine body shape
- Ensuring the breasts grow and shaped according to the female body
- Starting menstrual periods
- To make the genital area and armpit hairy
- Maintaining egg health
- Taking a role in the formation of lubrication in the vagina
- Protecting the fallopian tubes
- Protecting and maintaining the uterus
- Checking the intrauterine health