Warm pasta salad with mushrooms
Warm pasta salad with mushrooms, goat cheese and arugula
The pasta recipes are always your favorite by far. And I understand that because it is always tasty and an ideal way to quickly put together a meal. Today I have a delicious warm pasta salad.
“What is it called a salad when it is warm?” I hear you think now. You can of course call it different if you prefer, but this should be served lukewarm. Not scalding hot. Because you add arugula, chives and goat cheese after cooking, the pasta cools down and it has more the character of a salad.
Prepare the pasta salad
To make the warm pasta salad, you must of course prepare the pasta first. While it is cooking, cut the chestnut mushrooms into quarters, halves or slices, depending on the size of the mushrooms. You fry these in the olive oil until golden brown and done. Add the garlic and lemon soup and toss. Now add the pasta and fry it for 1 minute.
Now spoon the arugula, chives and lemon juice through the pasta and add spoons of the goat cheese. Drizzle some nice olive oil on top and your warm pasta salad is ready!
Warm pasta salad with mushrooms, goat cheese and arugula recipe
PREPARATION TIME: 20 min CALORIES: 527 kcal
- 300 g tube paste, eg penne or rigatoni
- 25 g cold butter
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 350 g chestnut mushrooms small halved, large sliced
- 1 toe garlic squeezed
- zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 60 g arugula
- 1 bunch of chives finely chopped
- 125 g soft goat cheese
- sea salt flakes and black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain and let it evaporate for a while.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in a non-stick pan. Stir fry the chestnut mushrooms in the pan over medium heat until golden brown. Add the garlic and lemon zest, toss and fry for 1 minute. Pour the pasta into the pan and fry for 1 minute. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Spoon the arugula, chives and lemon juice into the pasta. Add spoonfuls of goat cheese to the warm pasta salad. Drizzle with some extra olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt flakes and black pepper and serve.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE PER SERVING
Calories: 527 kcal
Carbohydrates: 62 g
Protein: 18 g
Fat: 24 g
Saturated fats: 9 g
Trans Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 28 mg
Sodium: 174 mg
Potassium: 649 mg
Fiber: 4 g
Sugar: 4 g
Vitamin A: 882 IU
Vitamin C: 10 mg
Calcium: 107 mg
Iron: 2 mg
The stated nutritional value is based on standard tables and therefore an estimated total. No rights can be derived from the information in the nutritional table.