Dry Your Pimples Instantly! 8 Natural and Fast Methods
Acne, which is a problem for people of all ages today, can come out at unexpected times and bother you. Although your eating habits and stress are two very important factors in acne, external interventions are also very important in order to both get rid of acne and prevent its formation. In this respect, many natural ingredients, especially quick acne dryers, can work wonders in curing acne!
By taking a look at our recommendations, you can create your own formula against acne with only the ingredients at home!
An important warning!
Although all the materials we recommend are natural ingredients, your skin may be sensitive to a product you do not know. For this reason, it is recommended that especially sensitive skin be careful and consult a dermatologist if necessary.
- When you say what material the acne dryer can be made from at home, immediately think of lemon!
- Lemon, which is one of the most successful natural materials in drying acne, acts on acne in a short time with its antiseptic effect.
- Squeeze a few drops of lemon onto a piece of gauze and stick it on the pimple.
- Keep it like this for 20 minutes and remove the gauze. You can repeat this application once a day for a few days until your acne dries up.
2) Apple Cider Vinegar
- Looking for acne drying lotion? How about trying a natural lotion?
- Apple cider vinegar, which is one of the miracles of nature, can be said to be an expert in both improving acne and preventing its further spread.
- Pour a few drops of apple cider vinegar on a cotton ball and apply it to the acne-prone area.
- Although the smell of apple cider vinegar may bother you at first, it will disappear in a few minutes.
- You can see the effect faster if you apply this application especially before going to bed at night.
- Do not forget to apply regularly for a few days until your acne goes away.
- You can also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar and mineral water as an acne-drying lotion.
3) Age Yeast
- Looking for acne drying cream? Want to make a natural cream?
- In addition to drying and healing acne, wet yeast also prevents the formation of new acne.
- Wet yeast, which is very successful in absorbing excess oil from the skin, can be used as an acne drying mask.
- 1 tablespoon of fresh yeast
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- Crush the fresh yeast with milk to form a spreadable paste.
- Apply to clean skin, leave for 20 minutes and wash off. You can apply this mask recipe once a week.
4) Lavender Soap
- Natural acne-drying solutions include, of course, appropriate soaps.
- You can use lavender, one of the first soaps that come to mind when acne drying soap is mentioned, both on your face and on your body.
- Of course, the fact that lavender soap is completely natural is also very important in terms of its effect.
- Wet the acne-prone area with water. Take the soap in your hand, lather well and clean the spotty area with gentle movements.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly after washing it with soap for a few minutes.
- If you have acne on your face, you can wash your face with lavender soap every night before going to bed.
- You can use lavender soap during the shower to heal and prevent acne breakouts on the body.
- Especially the main care material of oily skin, baking soda dries acne and prevents acne from leaving marks on the skin.
- You can use this mixture as an acne drying mask.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to half a teaspoon of baking soda and mix.
- Rub it on the pimple with your finger. Wash it off after 20 minutes.
- You can repeat this application every day until the inflammation of the acne dries up.
- Do you need an instant acne drying effect and alleviation of the bad image?
- In cases where your acne causes pain and swelling, ice comes to your rescue and helps in the healing of acne.
- Wrap a block of ice in a piece of cloth or napkin and leave it on the pimple for a while.
- Discontinue the application as soon as you feel numbness. You can apply this application during the periods when your acne causes pain, and repeat it in the morning and evening.
- Avoid applying it to bare skin, as applying ice directly to the skin can cause irritation!
- You can put ice in a thin cloth or a clean bag and make a cold compress.
- If your acne is inflamed, garlic is very effective in both breaking down germs and preventing the spread of inflammation in acne.
- Crush a clove of garlic until juice comes out and rub it on the pimple.
- Leave it like this for 10-15 minutes and wash it off. You can do this application every day until the inflammation of the acne dries up.
- If you clean with lavender soap after using garlic, which is among the herbal acne-drying methods, you can both facilitate the drying of acne and make your skin smell good.
8) Aloe Vera
- If you want your skin to get rid of acne and have a nice appearance by quickly renewing your cells, you can benefit from skin-friendly aloe vera.
- With the acne-drying aloe vera mask, you can both repair and refresh your skin.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice well.
- Apply the mixture you prepared on the pimples. After waiting for 10 minutes, you can rinse with warm water.
- You can apply aloe vera every day until you get rid of acne.