What Is Good For Hair Loss? 8 Herbal Remedies at Home
Unfortunately, hair loss is a problem seen in every society. From time to time, seasonal changes also cause hair loss. We are here with an article that will help you get rid of hair loss and restore your hair to its former health.
After reading this article, where we suggest natural solutions to hair loss, you will take action for your hair and put an end to shedding. Those who are looking for the best solution to hair loss should read this article carefully. We are here to add health to your hair! Here is the list of herbal solutions for hair loss to be done at home.
What Is Good For Hair Loss? 8 Herbal Remedies at Home
1) Almond Oil
- When almond oil is used in hair masks, it will restore the strength of your hair and give volume to your hair.
- It also nourishes your hair roots and ends, allowing you to have healthier hair. At the end of healthy hair, the problem of hair loss disappears.
- Try applying a mask with almond oil once a week and see the result with your eyes after a short while.
- Because almond oil contains vitamin E, it is recommended for hair loss solution.
- Vitamin E is a type of vitamin that strengthens and nourishes the hair.
It is recommended to use almond oil regularly to find the best solution to the hair loss problem of men and women.
- Add a spoonful of lavender to the boiling water and stir. Boil this water on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Wash your hair with lavender water that exceeds the temperature. After 30 minutes, wash your hair again with the rinse water.
- When you wash your hair with this water every 10 days, you may notice that hair loss is reduced to a minimum.
- While lavender will solve the problem of shedding in your hair, it will also remove dirt and oil from the roots of the hair.
- Thanks to the antioxidant effective lavender oil, your hair will be healthier.
- Boil about 15 cloves in a glass of water.
- Let the boiling water cool.
- Then massage your scalp with this clove water and wait for half an hour.
- Cloves will heal the itching and wounds on your scalp and will put an end to hair loss.
- You can solve the problem of hair loss due to stress and vitamin deficiency thanks to cloves.
- Cloves have the task of adding vitality to your hair.
4) Coconut Oil
- The solution to hair loss is a question sought by male and female readers.
- Because it is a hair problem that can be seen in everyone.
- You can eliminate this hair problem by nourishing the scalp. What you need for this is coconut oil.
- Coconut oil nourishes the scalp thanks to the vitamins in its structure.
- Thus, it prevents hair loss and skin disease.
- It also makes your hair smell pleasant.
- It is an ancient tradition to apply henna to the hair.
- Although henna is only seen as a hair dye; Thanks to the vitamins in it, it is a friend of your hair.
- It prevents all hair problems.
- If your hair has been shedding and breaking recently, you can apply henna to your hair.
- Thus, you nourish the hair.
- While having a red appearance, you will also eliminate a problem such as hair loss.
- Onion, which is frequently preferred in meals in the kitchen, appears this time in hair care.
- The sulfur in onions promotes hair growth. It is also effective for a healthier scalp.
- People who experience hair loss should grate the onion and mix it with olive oil and prepare a cure.
- This cure should be massaged into the scalp and left for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, you can wash your hair with shampoo.
7) Argan Oil
- Another herbal supplement that will prevent and heal hair loss is argan oil.
- You can see argan oil in almost every market and herbalist. It should be noted that you can use this miracle oil, which has a very affordable economic value, by adding it to hair masks.
- If you wish, you can add argan oil to the shampoo you use and feed it to your hair.
- By regularly using argan oil, which is highly nutritious, you will prevent the hair from breaking off from the root.
- It is recommended for men and women who experience shedding problems.
8) Pine Turpentine Oil
- Let’s add pine turpentine oil to our list of herbal suggestions that are good for hair loss.
- This oil, which enchants you with its scent and brings you together with the pure nature, will be very good for your hair.
- You can end the shedding problem by using pine turpentine oil in a hair mask or shampoo.
- It is recommended to use it with olive oil or coconut oil, as it makes the hair a little dry.
- When you apply pine turpentine oil to your hair at regular intervals, you can see that the problem of shedding is less common than before.
Expert Advice to End Hair Loss
There is no doubt about the fact that sometimes herbal remedies can do wonders. But it is not always the case and, in such cases, it becomes of utmost importance to consult the experts. So, if you think that your hair loss problem is not getting better with the natural remedies, it is suggested to reach out to a team of experts to get the right advice. You can do so easily in this digital world through the best digital healthcare platforms like numan where their team is more than willing to assist you at every step of the treatment.
The solution to hair loss is a subject that is frequently sought by our female and male followers. Experts have also received advice on this subject. Here are the suggestions from the doctors of herbs to end your hair loss:
1) Ibrahim Saracoglu
- Herbal solution to hair loss was discussed by İbrahim Saraçoğlu and he recommended the lavender cure to you.
- After boiling the lavender grains in water, wait for the water to cool.
- Then massage your hair with this water.
- In the washing phase, use green soap.
- If your hair is very oily, you can choose soap.
- The recommended lavender cure is effective to prevent dandruff and hair loss.
- You can prevent hair loss by choosing nettle instead of lavender.
2) Ahmet Maranki
- Herbal solution to hair loss was also examined by Ahmet Maranki.
- Ahmet Maranki, who draws attention to garlic oil among all plant oils, emphasizes that garlic oil lengthens hair and prevents it from falling out.
- Another plant oil he recommends would be “pine oil” .
- Pine oil is an oil that nourishes the hair. It prevents the dryness of the hair roots and minimizes the shedding.
3) Ender Saraç
- Ender Saraç gives a recipe to reduce hair loss: Break 2 ampoules of dexapentol and 2 ampoules of vitamin E into a mixture of 1 teaspoon of sesame oil and sweet almond oil and apply to your hair.
- It will be enough to leave the mask you apply on your hair for 30 minutes.
- Herbal solution to hair loss is qualified to put an end to the recipe of Ender Saraç.
- Try this miracle mask on your hair and minimize hair loss.