What Are the Benefits of Pomegranate Seed Oil?
Pomegranate is one of the most popular antioxidant fruits. It contains potassium, vitamin K and C, iron and plenty of minerals. Eating pomegranate is a little difficult. But the taste is worth the effort. Even if you get a little dirty while eating, it cleans the microbes in your body with its healing and gives you a purified body.
How Is Pomegranate Seed Oil Made?
When you want to make pomegranate seed oil at home with your own means, you will only need two ingredients. Pomegranate seeds and pure olive oil. With these ingredients, you can get a healthy pomegranate seed oil at home.
To obtain two cups of dried pomegranate seeds, you must dry your pomegranate seeds in the oven. After drying, you should pass these beans through the robot. The nuclei passing through the robot will become powder. It will show its effect even stronger when it is in powder form. You should add the powder of the seeds to one liter of pure olive oil and mix. You can store the mixture you have obtained in a bottle. But before using it, you should wait for at least two weeks to rest. During the waiting period, you can make it see the sun even for 1 hour a day.
What Are the Benefits of Pomegranate Seed Oil?
- Thanks to the polyphenols in pomegranate seed oil, cholesterol does not accumulate in the vessels. Thus, there will be almost no possibility of cardiovascular diseases to occur. Thanks to the potassium and antioxidants it contains, it does not pose a risk such as high blood pressure.
- Since it has cell regenerative properties, it eliminates the possibility of cancer.
- It helps to lose weight with another benefit of being a source of antioxidants. Pomegranate seed oil, with the support of the flavonoids in its content, prevents the accumulation of fat in the body and ensures the removal of excess fat from the body. Thus, your weight loss process will accelerate with regular and correct use.
- Thanks to the acids in pomegranate seed oil, it makes the body resistant to inflammation.
- If you are experiencing muscle pain, you can relieve your muscle pain with this oil.
- Thanks to the phytoestrogens in its content, hormonal imbalances can be prevented. At the same time, thanks to vitamins B and C, you can strengthen your immune system.
- It is a miracle oil for skin health. It balances the oil rate of the skin and revitalizes the skin. It helps your skin to be brighter and smoother. To get healthy results, you can apply a pomegranate seed oil mask using a few drops.
- Pomegranate seed oil, which also has benefits for skin problems, improves the skin when used in cases of eczema, psoriasis and sunburn. It has a miraculous feature that heals wounds and cuts without leaving a trace. Thanks to vitamin C, it gives shine to the skin. At the same time, pomegranate seed oil is a preferred herbal product for acne treatment.
- The benefits of pomegranate seed oil, which is used in almost every product in the field of cosmetics, do not end with counting. For those who care about hair care, pomegranate seed oil is also very beneficial for hair health.
- Pomegranate seed oil is one of the preferred medicinal vegetable oils for hair care. It accelerates blood circulation in the scalp and strengthens blood vessels. Thus, it eliminates problems such as dandruff and itching.
- It controls the pH balance of your hair. Thus, your hair looks more lively and healthy.
- Pomegranate seed oil, which is also beneficial for those who are constantly stressed about weight, also cures cellulite. You will notice that you get rid of your cellulite when you use it regularly thanks to its cell regenerative feature.
How to Use Pomegranate Seed Oil?
- Even one or two drops of the highly effective pomegranate seed oil will suffice for the necessary treatment. We seem to hear people asking how to use pomegranate seed oil on the face, which is beneficial for the skin. With the help of a cotton ball, one or two drops can be applied on the skin and on the spots. Since it is a light oil, you can add it to your hair care masks if you wish.
- The use of pomegranate seed oil in skin care is possible by adding it into the mask. For those who do not want to use it with a mask, it may be a suggestion to clean the skin with cotton. When applied to the face, pomegranate seed oil should not come into contact with the eye area. It can only be applied for bruises caused by fatigue. Well, if you ask “how to apply pomegranate seed oil under the eyes”, we can recommend that you thin the oil with water and apply it on the bruised parts. You should avoid direct contact with eyes. Do not forget to wash your skin after application.
- Pomegranate seed oil is one of the preferred vegetable oils for wrinkles. Since the face area is a sensitive area, you can dilute the oil with water and massage your face.
- Those who want to use it orally can consult a doctor and buy pomegranate seed oil capsules from pharmacies or herbalists. We can advise you not to use pomegranate seed oil capsules without a doctor’s advice.
- When you want to use pomegranate seed oil for cellulite, you need to prepare a mixture with water. Drop 7 or 8 drops of oil into a cup of water. Massage the cellulite area with this mixture. If you use it regularly, you will feel that the cellulite has disappeared.
- For those who are wondering whether to drink pomegranate seed oil to get better results from its benefits, we can express that pomegranate seed oil is a natural oil that can be drunk. If you wish, you can drink 1 tablespoon once a day. It is possible to add a spoon to your salads and consume it.
- Pomegranate seed oil, obtained from the powerful antioxidant pomegranate, makes you feel better by protecting your skin and hair health. It helps you look younger by renewing all your body cells. It is the best herbal solution in cases such as itching on the skin and hair.