Remedial gymnastics for obese people
Therapeutic gymnastics is carried out at an average or slow pace, rhythmically. The duration of the lesson is 45-60 minutes. It is necessary to control the intensity of the load by increasing the heart rate. At maximum performance, the heart rate should be 190 beats per minute minus age in years. It is recommended to take a cool shower at the end of the session.
Remedial gymnastics for people with obesity of I and II degrees
Remedial gymnastics helps with all forms and degrees of obesity. It is especially effective for alimentary obesity in the initial stages (I-II degrees), when the functions of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems are not yet disturbed or the disturbances are insignificant. Therefore, although physical activity should be dosed, individually selected and introduced gradually, there are no special restrictions.
There is no need to strive for rapid weight loss – this practice not only does not give a lasting result, but also often leads to even more weight gain when you stop exercising. The main thing is remedial gymnastics – exercises for obesity must be performed correctly. Slow weight loss enables all organs and systems of the body to get used to a new lifestyle and to a “new” weight. Weight loss recommendations may vary depending on the degree of obesity. For people of young and mature age, it is considered rational to reduce weight by 4-5 kg per month, for older people – by 2-3 kg. Further, therapeutic exercises for obesity will be considered in more detail.
- usual in place at an average pace (30 seconds);
- on toes (30 seconds);
- with a high rise of the thigh (30 seconds);
- normal (30 seconds),
- PI (similar position): standing, heels together, socks apart, arms down along the body. Stretch your arms forward, lift up, take your right leg back to the toe, bend (inhale). Return to PI (exhale). Repeat the exercise 5-8 times with each leg.
- IP: Take a step to the right with your right foot, spread your arms to the sides, palms up. Return to IP. Breathing is free. The pace is slow. Repeat 5-8 times in each direction.
- And: standing, feet shoulder width apart. Slowly perform torso bends to the sides, sliding your hands along the torso and legs. When leaning to the right – inhale, when leaning to the left – exhale. Repeat 5-8 times in each direction.
- IP: standing, feet shoulder-width apart, hands on the belt. Slow turns of the body to the right and left. Breathing is free. Repeat 5-6 times in each direction.
- IP: lying on your back, arms extended along the body. Bend your knees and place your feet as close to your buttocks as possible. Leaning on your elbows and feet, raise your pelvis, standing on the “half-bridge” (inhale). Return to PI (exhale). Repeat 8-10 times.
- IP: the same. Perform the “bicycle” exercise for 30-40 seconds.
- IP: the same. Sit, stretching your arms forward, do not bend your knees (exhale). Return to PI (inhale). Repeat 8-10 times.
- IP: lying on the left side, arms bent at the elbows, right palm on the floor at waist level. Leaning on the left forearm, right palm and the outer edge of the left foot, push off the floor with the left hip (raise the pelvis). Do the same on the right side. Repeat 8-10 times on each side. Breathing is arbitrary.
- IP: the same. Leaning on your hands, tear off both legs from the floor, hold them in an elevated position for 3-5 seconds and return to the IP. Do the same on the right side. Repeat 8-10 times on each side. Breathing is arbitrary.
- IP: lying on your back, legs extended and closed, arms behind the head. Turn sharply onto your left side, then, rolling over your back, onto your right. Repeat 12-15 times. Breathing is arbitrary.
- IP: kneeling. With a quick movement, sit on the floor to the left of your feet, arms extended in the opposite direction. Return to IP. Sit on the floor to the right of your feet. Repeat 6-8 times. Breathing is arbitrary.
Attention! This exercise is not recommended for varicose veins.
- IP: standing, feet shoulder-width apart, hands on the belt. Make circular movements with your hips: first to the left, then to the right. The head and chest are motionless. Breathing is free. Repeat 10 times in each direction.
- IP: the same. Perform body turns to the right and left, legs are motionless. Repeat 10-12 times in each direction.
- IP: standing, feet shoulder-width apart, arms spread apart. Lean forward, taking out the toes of your left foot with your right hand, do not bend your knees (exhale). Return to PI (inhale). Bend over, taking out the toes of the right foot with your left hand. Repeat 8-10 times for each leg.
- Walking at a slow pace for 1 minute.
- IP: standing with his right side to the chair and holding on to its back. Swing back and forth with the left leg. Breathing is free. Then turn your left side to the wall and swing your right leg. Repeat 8-10 times with each leg.
- Jumping rope for 1-3 minutes.
The presented physical exercises for obesity can be performed only in the presence of I – II degrees. If the disease is started, then this complex is not suitable.