Diet List to Lose 15 Kilos in 3 Days
15 Kilos Diet in 3 Days with 8 Hours of Fasting
As experts often point out, most of the shock diet lists that lose weight quickly are unhealthy. However, many experts recommend the diet that we will talk about today. Because there is no food restriction in this diet. In other words, you will continue to receive the vitamins and minerals your body needs. So how will you lose weight? There is no food restriction in this diet, but there is a time limit.
You can eat whatever you want in the 8 hours you set. In the remaining 16 hours, you will not eat or drink anything except sugar-free and non-carbonated drinks. Thus, the body will continue to burn fat during the 16-hour fasting period, even if you are asleep.
This diet, which consists of 8 hours of fullness and 16 hours of fasting, is known as intermittent fasting. With this method, which experts say is quite healthy, you can lose weight quickly and in a healthy way. So how is a diet that makes you lose 15 kilos in 3 days?
Here are all the facts about the 15 kilos diet in 3 days, along with the sample diet list …
How to Make a Diet List to Lose 15 Kilos in 3 Days?
- It is also known as the diet that makes you lose 15 kilos in 3 days, the 8-hour diet, and intermittent fasting.
- This diet basically consists of 2 stages. The first stage is the 8-hour food-free process. During this time period, there are no food restrictions unless you follow a special diet.
- You can eat whatever you want, whenever you want.
- The second stage consists of a 16-hour fasting period. In this process, it is free to drink unsweetened herbal tea, tea, coffee, and water.
- But other foods are completely prohibited. Fasting in the 16-hour period allows autophagy to begin in the body.
- Thanks to hunger, the mitochondria are stimulated, and the hormones that renew the body are at the highest level.
- You can apply this diet whenever you want.
- The most preferred time zones are 09.00-17.00 or 10.00-18.00.
- You can determine the 8.16 hour time periods according to the living conditions.
- 1 cup of unsweetened green tea, vegetable juice, or coffee
- 1 bowl of milk cereal
- Cheese Tomato Toast
- Salad of greens
- Fruit salad
- raw almonds
- Baked fish
- boiled vegetables
- 1 fruit
- Dark chocolate or milk dessert
- Boiled potato
- Grilled chicken or vegetables
- Yogurt or vegetable juice
What to Eat and What Not to Eat in a Diet That Loses 15 Kilos in 3 Days?
- You can change the foods in the sample list we shared above according to your own taste.
- However, experts advise staying away from high-calorie foods, fries, margarine, packaged fruit juices, carbonated and sugary drinks while following this diet.
- Free foods are; animal foods, fruits, and vegetables, eggs, tuna, red and white meat, legumes, custard, homemade cake, chocolate, chocolate pudding, tea, green tea, vegetable juice, and coffee.
- While following this diet, preparing and drinking detox water helps the body to stay fit and vigorous.
Is the Diet Healthy to Lose 15 Kilos in 3 Days?
- First of all, we should point out that; If you have any chronic diseases, you should consult your doctor or dietitian before starting intermittent fasting.
- Especially all diets with long-term hunger should be done under the supervision of a doctor.
- Intermittent fasting is considered by many experts to be a healthy diet method. However, due to the long fasting period, it must be done under the supervision of a doctor.
- Diets affect each individual differently. The amount of weight lost also varies from person to person.
- The 8-hour diet is generally recommended for healthy individuals who do not have any health problems. This diet is also suitable for students.
- For students, a diet of 15 kilos in 3 days can be applied as detailed above.
- Students can adjust their hunger and fullness times according to the lesson hours.