Nutritional Value of Tangerines: How Many Calories in Tangerine?
Mandarin is a fruit that protects you from diseases in cold seasons. With its orange and thin-skinned structure, it is presented to you slice by slice so that you can consume it more easily. Consuming plenty of this beauty that nature has given you in the season will be very beneficial for your health. Mandarin, which is a full vitamin C store, has also made its name known with its killing effect on cancerous cells. It can also be a good choice for those who want to get rid of excess weight. It takes its place in the lists as a diet fruit as it accelerates the metabolism.
Attracting attention with both its content and smell in the field of cosmetics, tangerine takes action for your skin health. Many skin care products contain tangerine extract. It can be one of the beauty secrets of your skin as it also contains vitamin E. We feel that you are wondering about the calorie information of mandarin, which stands out with its benefits. Our healthy article is now with you for those who are fed by calorie calculation on the way of healthy nutrition and for those who wonder how many calories are in tangerines.
How Many Calories in Tangerine?
Small tangerines sometimes have a slightly sour taste and sometimes a very sweet flavor. After eating one, sometimes you may want to eat another. Just then, a question mark arises in your mind: How many calories in 1 tangerine? The answer to this question will be 50 calories for 100 grams of tangerine. As the grams change, so will your calories. It might be more helpful to tell you with a list like this:
- 100 grams of tangerine 50 calories,
- 150 grams of tangerine 75 calories,
- 125 grams of tangerine 63 calories,
Since we answered your question of how many calories in a tangerine, it should be noted that; Mandarin contains vitamins A and C. It is also rich in fiber and potassium. It contains 283.75 mg of potassium. The fat ratio is only 0.63 grams. If you are going to calculate how many calories in a green tangerine, we can say that the result is 50 calories for a medium-sized tangerine.
How Many Calories in Tangerine Juice?
Tangerine juice will be a healthy choice for diet breakfasts or snacks. You can get the energy you need during the day with a glass of tangerine juice. It can also be the right decision to strengthen your immune system. If we express the calorie information of tangerine juice;
- Small 100 gram glass 43 calories
- 150 grams medium glass 65 calories
- A 200 ml glass of water will be 86 calories.
Let’s give calorie information to those who make tangerine jam in the winter season. Mandarin jam, which meets with warm bread at breakfast, is an ideal choice to start the day full of energy. What about calories? Here is the calorie count of tangerine jam:
- 1 teaspoon 14 calories
- 1 tablespoon 28 calories
- 25 grams will be 69 calories.
Nutritional Value of Tangerines
Tangerines are among the fruits with high nutritional value. It is considered to be one of the most effective drugs that can be taken against diseases in winter days. You can consume it in front of the TV, while resting, for breakfast and whenever you feel hungry. It will strengthen your immune system with its nutritional values and protect you from diseases such as flu all winter long. When we examine the nutritional values, the following numbers will draw attention:
In a medium tangerine:
- 13.38 grams of carbohydrates,
- 0.59 grams of protein,
- 0.13 grams of fat,
- 2.61 grams of fiber
- 11.25 mg sodium,
- 283.75 grams of potassium,
- 57.5 mg of calcium,
- 71.25 iu of vitamin A,
- 52.88 mg of vitamin C,
- There is 0.46 iron.
Does Tangerine Lose Weight? Can You Eat Tangerines on a Diet?
- In the process of losing weight, the intake of vegetables and fruits should not be neglected. Of course, it is important to pay attention to the seasonal consumption of the foods consumed.
- Fruits and vegetables consumed fresh and in full taste will be beneficial for your health. Mandarin is also among the fruits that should be consumed in winter.
- We will recommend you to add tangerine to your diets in winter. Because tangerine is a fibrous fruit.
- Thanks to its fibers, you can operate your digestive system more actively. You can also accelerate fat burning with the support of vitamin C. For this reason, you can add 2 tangerines to your diet.
- Mandarin, which is one of the alkaline fruits, will also help you get rid of the edema in your body. As soon as the swelling and edema are gone, all you have to do to lose weight is to be patient and pay attention!
How is the Mandarin Diet Made? Diet list
Losing about 2 kilos in just 4 days by eating tangerine-based diet sounds great, doesn’t it? So let’s be patient for 4 days and apply the list to lose unwanted pounds! Here’s what you need to do:
- Breakfast: 1 tangerine and 1 cup of unsweetened green tea
- Snack: 3 tangerines, 1 boiled egg
- Lunch: 120 grams of boiled chicken, 1 tangerine and 1 cup of green tea.
- Dinner: 100 grams of lean meat, 1 bowl of vegetable soup, 1 tangerine
If you follow this list for 4 days, you can lose 2 kilos. You should not forget to drink plenty of water. You should not use sugar in your tea. The sugar in the tangerine will be enough for you. Thanks to tangerine, which has a fibrous structure, you will not feel the feeling of hunger throughout the day. Because tangerine is a fruit that keeps you full.