August 1, 2022
- 600 grams chicken breast
- half a teaspoon of salt
- Black pepper
- 5 tablespoons of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of strained yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 5 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- Half a glass of sunflower oil
- Remove skin and fat from chicken breasts, if any.
- Cut the chicken into square pieces.
- Mix and flavor the chickens on which you sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Mix cornstarch and flour in a bowl.
- Whisk the eggs and yogurt in a deep bowl.
- Take the breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- Heat the oil in the pan.
- Dip the chickens first in the flour-starch mixture, then in the yogurt-egg mixture and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Throw the chickens into the hot oil and fry them until golden brown.
- Take the chicken out of the oil and rest it on the plate on which you have laid paper towels until the excess oil is drained and serve before it cools down.