Skip to content
AYRAN VACCINE SOUP
AYRAN VACCINE SOUP RECIPE
Ayran vaccine soup ingredients
- 1 cup wheat or buckwheat
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 500 g strained yogurt
- 6 glasses of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon mint
- For service;
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 bunch dill and fresh mint
MAKING AYRAN VACCINE SOUP
- Soak the buckwheat and chickpeas the night before.
- Boil the chickpeas and buckwheat over medium heat until cooked.
- Do not pour boiling water, as it is rich in minerals and vitamins, and use it in soup making.
- Mix the strained yoghurt, which will give the soup its consistency and flavor, until it becomes smooth.
- Combine the boiled chickpeas and buckwheat and mix gently.
- After the buckwheat and chickpeas are cooked, take them off the stove and let them cool.
- Mix this cooled mixture by adding strained yogurt and mint.
You may also like...