Making 3 Natural Toothpastes at Home
Are you in search of the world’s most natural toothpaste? Unfortunately, toothpaste sold in the market is not natural enough and commercial toothpaste contains many harmful chemicals. In fact, some toothpaste is not much different from detergents. In this case, homemade toothpaste is the healthiest for oral health. Apart from using natural toothpaste to improve your dental health, you should also consider getting dental care at a general dentist in newmarket on.
Those who want to easily prepare natural toothpaste at home also spend time finding a good recipe. We have brought together homemade natural toothpaste recipes for you so that you do not waste time on this quest.
What is the recipe for natural toothpaste Ibrahim Saracoglu? What ingredients are needed for natural toothpaste? Details are in the rest of our article…
- According to dentists, natural toothpaste prepared at home can be used for a healthy mouth.
- However, people who do not experience any tooth or gum disease can brush their teeth with the natural toothpaste they prepare. If you have a tooth or gum condition, even the best natural toothpaste may not be able to cure it.
- People with gum disease, sensitive teeth, caries, or those who are prone to caries may prefer toothpaste recommended by dentists and sold on the market.
- Toothpaste contains chemicals. We can’t put some of these in homemade toothpaste. These special substances are good for people with tooth and gum disease.
- For example, fluoride helps prevent cavities in people who are prone to cavities. It can repair initial bruises.
- While making natural toothpaste at home, you should take care to choose the most beneficial materials for your oral health.
Making Toothpaste at Home: 3 Natural and Healthy Recipes
1) Natural Coconut Oil Toothpaste
Making and recipe of healthy, natural toothpaste that can be easily made at home:
- 4 tablespoons cold-pressed natural coconut oil
- 1/2 (half) teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 2 capsules of spore-based probiotics
- 1/2 (half) teaspoon of vitamin E oil
- 4 spoons of Bentonite clay
- 1-1/2 (half) teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1/2 (half) teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 capsules of FOS probiotics
- 2 spoons of Xylitol
- 4 tablespoons of filtered or distilled water
- 1/2 (half) teaspoon Baking soda
- Heat the coconut oil over low heat until it melts (1 – 2 minutes).
- Add the ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, bentonite clay, FOS, cocoa, probiotics, and xylitol to a food processor.
- Mix until all powders are mixed (10 – 15 seconds).
- Wait 1 – 2 minutes for the powders to settle.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and mix for 10-15 minutes.
- You have to make sure that all the powder is combined.
- Then add the remaining coconut oil and vitamin E.
- Mix the mixture for 10-15 seconds. The mixture will be runny.
- Blend until a smooth and creamy texture is formed.
- Slowly add the water while the mixer is running.
- Stir the mixture for at least 30 seconds.
- Put the mixture in a refillable and non-toxic tube.
Warning: Store half of the toothpaste in the refrigerator and at room temperature for later use. Finish the pasta in 1 week 10 days. For the best oral care, brush your teeth twice a day with a teaspoon of paste.
2) Turmeric Toothpaste
How to make natural toothpaste? You can also choose this recipe, which can be made more with fewer ingredients.
- 1 teaspoon of powdered turmeric
- coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- Put the baking soda and turmeric in a bowl and mix.
- When the mixture reaches a paste-like consistency, add coconut oil.
- Keep mixing until the mixture is well mixed and it’s ready!
3) Toothpaste with Aloe Vera Gel and Glycerin
- aloe vera gel
- squeezed lemon
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Some water
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- When you use this mixture regularly, you will notice a reduction in tartar.
- When the tartar decreases, reduce the use of this mixture to 1 or 2 times a week.