List of Foods That Will Not Make You Thirsty at Sahur
What to Eat in order not to be thirsty at sahur?
As Ramadan comes to hot days like this year, we should choose foods that will not make us thirsty for our bodies, which will be thirsty for long hours . Let’s examine what foods we should eat at sahur for the health of both our body and kidneys. You can have an idea about the best choices by looking at our list of foods that do not make you thirsty at sahur.
What are the foods that do not make you thirsty in sahur?
How would you like to spend this Ramadan more comfortably thanks to the foods and drinks that do not make you thirsty in sahur? If you consume foods that do not make you thirsty at sahur; You feel pretty good during the day. In the hustle and bustle of the day, you can forget your thirst. For this, what you eat in the sahur is very important. Foods that do not thirst and keep you full at sahur, foods with high liquid content are listed for you in this article. Here is information that will be very useful for those who are wondering what does not make you thirsty at sahur !
1) Fruits with High Water Content
- Do not forget to include foods with high water content, such as compotes or compotes that you have prepared yourself (keep your sugar level low) in your sahur menu!
- For example, fruits such as watermelon, peach and grapes are among the fruits with the highest water content.
- Fruit salad will be recommended as one of the answers to the question of what to eat in order not to be thirsty in sahur.
Thanks to the dairy products accompanying the fruit salad, you will not feel thirsty while fasting.
- There are fibrous foods among those that should be eaten at sahur, because this type of food is beneficial for the health of the digestive system and makes it easier to feel full for a long time.
- Fruits high in fiber include apricots, cherries, apples and bananas.
2) Raw Vegetables
- When you ask what to eat for thirst in sahur, don’t miss out on raw vegetables during Ramadan. Because raw vegetables contain a lot of water.
- Especially vegetables such as cucumber, carrot, lettuce can accompany you at sahur.
- In addition, consumption of raw vegetables will also help us balance our water needs.
- You can enrich your sahur with especially cucumber and cold vegetables .
- If you are wondering what to eat for sahur and what should be on the table to feel light all day long, you should definitely include a large salad plate made of greens in the sahur menu.
- If you are thinking about the foods that do not make you gain weight in sahur, raw vegetables are among the most correct options in this regard.
3) Dairy Products
- Milk and dairy products have an important place in the list of foods and drinks that do not make you thirsty during sahur.
- High-calcium foods such as yogurt, kefir and milk, which are low in fat , also allow us to meet the body’s water needs.
- Be sure to consume one of these! Let’s not forget that our body will use water in digestion.
- Because half a liter of water is used even for the digestion of a food containing 100 grams of protein.
- With every extra bite you consume in sahur, water will be lost from your body.
- The important thing is to eat balanced and as much as we need.
- Even if we drink extra water at sahur, the need for water in the body will increase in the following hours in the consumption of excessively salty, calorie food.
- If we do not go out of the portion control and establish the protein-carbohydrate-fat balance, we will also provide the water balance.
- In order to consume foods that will not make you thirsty at sahur, you can consume foods such as dairy products and vegetables and fruits together.
- Nuts such as walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts are among the foods that both reduce the possibility of thirst and do not make you hungry at sahur.
- You may have thought of the times when you were thirsty after eating nuts, probably because you ate salted nuts.
- You should choose unsalted options for eating at sahur.
- Nuts, thanks to their rich content, also support your energy while fasting.
Here are some suggestions to take place at the sahur table for those who say what does not make you thirsty in sahur:
- Fruit salad
- Seasonal Salad
- Cold Cuts Vegetables
- Homemade Compote