4 Easy Ways to Wipe a Wall with Household Materials
Walls, which are an important architectural detail indoors and outdoors, are often faced with contamination. It is known that cleaning the walls is quite difficult. But it is sometimes forgotten that there are practical methods to overcome this difficult situation. We are here to tell you about natural cleaning methods that will remove stains and marks on the wall.
Do not think about how to wipe the wall in the room, living room, balcony, or kitchen. Wall wiping methods, where you will get the cleanest results, will meet you in these lines. If you read our article to the end, you can find many answers to the question of how to clean the wall in your mind.
How to Delete Wall? 4 Easy Cleans with Natural Ingredients
1) Baking soda & Vinegar
- Many people think of the following question when cleaning the house: How do you remove a wall stain? The answer to this curious question is quite easy!
- Baking soda and vinegar, which are easily found at home, will help you with wall cleaning.
- You will not bother to prepare a mixture of baking soda and vinegar that does not allow microbes, remove stains, and creates a new look on the wall.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of vinegar and 1 packet of baking soda in 1 liter of water.
- Soak the cleaning cloth in the resulting water and leave it only damp.
- You will easily clean the oil, fingerprints, food residues, and drying stains on the wall with this mixture.
- If you are cleaning the house weekly, make sure to prepare the carbonated vinegar water every week and clean the walls in the house.
- This method does not apply to walls with wallpaper. Vinegar is not recommended as it may spoil the structure of the wallpaper.
- You can try the suggested mixture for cleaning the bathroom, balcony, and room walls.
- It has great support for wall cleaning due to its rough structure obtained by mixing starch with water.
- It draws attention especially with its power to clean dry stains that have been on the wall for a long time.
- By preparing starchy water, you can use this water almost like steel wool. How Does? First, add 1 tablespoon of starch to 500 ml of water and mix.
- Mixed well, the water will become slightly viscous.
- Take the thickened cleaning water with a damp cloth and rub it on the wall you want to clean.
- When the starches come to the cloth, they will create an effect that removes the stains from their place and will remove and clean all the wall-stains you can think of such as oil, chocolate, dough, paint, pencil.
3) Salt Water
- Saltwater is a natural wall cleaning water recommended for all surfaces.
- Add salt to the desired amount of water according to the cleaning area.
- If you are going to clean a small area, you can add 1 tablespoon of salt to 3 glasses of water.
- Take this saltwater mixture prepared with the help of a sponge.
- Avoid getting the sponge too wet.
- Rub the damp sponge on the dirty wall and clean the surface by making circular movements.
- Then wipe the wall with a damp clean cloth for the last time and witness the brightness achieved.
4) Soapy Water
- Soapy water has guided those who do house cleaning in wall cleaning for centuries.
- Thanks to the cleaning agents in the soap, neither dirt nor stain will remain on the wall.
- Add liquid soap or grated bar soap to half a bucket of water.
- If your water is a little warm, the dissolution rate of the soap will increase and it will mix into the water more quickly.
- You can use a cleaning sponge or long-handled cleaning cloths to clean the wall.
- You can use a mop for the details you cannot reach.
- It is recommended to be careful when using soapy water, especially on bathroom and kitchen walls.
- Generally, when cleaning tiles, you need to be very careful in order to avoid household accidents.
- If you clean the walls that you wipe with soapy water with a warm damp cloth, your walls will look brighter and cleaner than before.