7 Amazing Benefits of Olive Leaf Tea You Didn’t Know About
Olive leaf tea, among herbal teas, is a tea that makes you talk for a long time with its strong effects. Olive leaves, which are consumed with pleasure at breakfast and at all meals, now come to heal you on this page.
In this useful article, where we talk about a practical tea recommendation for those who have never drank olive leaf tea before, you will have prepared a cup of tea as soon as you read the list of benefits of olive leaf tea. Welcome to the secret of strong bodies, healthy minds and a peaceful life!
Olive Leaf Tea Benefits – 7 Important Properties
1) Refreshes Cells in a Short Time
- Among the benefits of olive leaf tea to the skin, it primarily repairs damaged skin cells.
- Olive leaf, which contains fatty acids, supports the regeneration of tissues and cells when consumed as a tea.
- While cleaning the acne-formed skin, it also prevents acne spots from remaining.
- It plays a role in the immediate regeneration of the skin in cases such as wounds, redness, itching.
- By consuming olive leaf tea regularly, you can repair the damaged tissues in your body with herbal ways.
2) Herbal Medicine for Brain Diseases
- It is stated that olive leaf tea increases brain functions.
- It stimulates brain cells and makes them work healthier.
- One of the herbal suggestions in cases such as distraction and sleep disorder is olive leaf tea.
- It also strengthens the central nervous system and protects your body against all harmful factors.
- Organic olive leaf tea supports the clarification of mental activities.
3) Protects Heart Health
- Reminding that olive prevents heart diseases, let us state that it gives this task to olive leaf tea.
- Regularly consumed olive leaf tea does not prevent atherosclerosis.
- It balances blood pressure and prevents conditions such as sudden blood pressure.
- It also reduces the risk of heart attack as it regulates blood flow.
- It performs these tasks thanks to its omega-3 fatty acids.
- The answer to the question of whether lemon is squeezed into olive leaf tea is yes, and even Ender Saraç says that olive leaf tea with lemon helps lower blood pressure, sugar and cholesterol.
4) Pain Relief & Muscle Relaxer
- Muscle and headache can affect a person’s social life. One way to get rid of these pains is to drink olive leaf tea.
- It is recommended that athletes, those who are constantly on the move, and those who work in crowded environments should drink olive leaf tea.
- It relieves pain and makes the person happier.
5) Infection Remover
- Olive leaf tea, which takes its place among the teas that remove infection, continues to heal so that you can be healthier.
- It relaxes the throat in the respiratory tract infection.
- It provides relief of inflammation in urinary tract infection.
6) Gut Friendly
- Another effect of olive leaf tea is on the gut.
- Olive leaf tea, which makes the intestines work more easily, is almost a cure for problems such as edema and bloating.
- This effective tea, which relieves the stomach in cases such as constipation, purifies the body from toxins thanks to its antioxidant substances.
- While it relaxes the intestines, it also draws attention as a complete diet drink by giving a feeling of satiety.
- Olive leaf tea can destroy some harmful organisms that occur in the lungs and originate from intestinal disorders.
7) Strengthens the Immune System
- Olive leaf tea, which is rich in vitamin E and antioxidant substances, takes its place in your cups with the task of protecting the body.
- If people with a weak immune system consume it regularly, the risk of disease is minimized.
- By keeping the body resistance high, it prepares the person for a more energetic day.
- Thanks to its antioxidant feature, it does not allow cancerous and diseased cells to take up place in the body.
- In addition, olive leaf tea for diabetes is recommended to balance blood sugar. If you have this disease, you can consult your doctor and consume it.
How Many Days Should You Drink Olive Leaf Tea?
Olive leaf tea is included in İbrahim Saraçoğlu’s recommendations. When you want to drink this healing tea, it is considered healthier to create an order.
- You can consume this tea 3 times a day.
- It is recommended to be consumed for at least 2 months to see its effects more efficiently.
- If you are faced with the harms of olive leaf tea, you can stop drinking it.
- It is not recommended to continue after side effects such as nausea or itching.
Who Cannot Drink Olive Leaf Tea?
- Olive leaf tea is a healing tea recommended by Ender Saraç and it has almost no side effects, but some people are advised to be careful.
- It is considered undesirable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding to drink olive leaf tea.
- Blood pressure patients should drink after doctor’s approval.
- Unconscious use may cause health problems.
- You should not drink the tea after surgery or in case of chronic medication use.
Is Olive Leaf Tea to be drunk with or without food?
- There is no definite opinion about whether you will not be hungry or full while drinking olive leaf tea.
- You can also consume it for breakfast, along with food.
- It is also suitable to consume during the day between meals.
Does Olive Leaf Make Tea Weak?
- Oleuropein is among the substances found in olive leaf tea. It is possible to lose weight thanks to this substance.
- This herbal tea, which does the task of eliminating edema, also supports the acceleration of fat burning.
- As soon as you say how olive leaf tea weakens, a support should come from you. You can lose weight with this tea that you include in your healthy diet program.
- Olive leaf tea, which regulates digestion and cleans the intestines, can be added to your diet.
- If olive leaf tea is drunk to support the diet and help weight loss, it is more appropriate to drink it on an empty stomach.
- When the comments of those who lose weight with olive leaf tea are examined , it is seen that this tea can help to lose weight not only by consuming it alone, but also by giving importance to nutrition and exercise.
How to Brew Olive Leaf Tea?
It’s time to answer the question of how to make olive leaf tea! You can obtain olive leaves from the herbalist to brew olive leaf tea. Another option is to dry and store olive leaves. The price of olive leaf tea you will buy from herbalists may vary between brands. You can pay an average of 15 TL for a 100 gram package . Now let’s move on to brewing our tea:
- 1 teaspoon of dried olive leaves
- 200 ml of hot water
- Add the dried olive leaves to a French press or a large mug.
- Pour hot water on the olive leaf and let it steep for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, you can strain the tea and drink it.