How is Islim Kebab made?
From Ottoman cuisine to the present islim kebab recipe.A delicious recipe made with eggplant and meat. The islim kebab recipe, which whets the appetite with its appearance, is much easier to make than expected. Alright,how to make islim kebab? The islim kebab recipe, where you will get a different flavor in every bite, its preparation, preparation, necessary ingredients and trick…
You can prepare in approximately 40 minutes.It will be indispensable for dinner. Alright,how to make islim kebab? Islim kebab recipe from A to Z with all its details, its preparation, ingredients, preparation, trick…
ISLIM KEBAB RECIPE WITH LAMB MEAT
Islim kebab ingredients
- 500 g lamb meat
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 glasses of water
- 4 eggplants
- Black pepper
- 3 tomatoes
MAKING ISLIM KEBAB WITH LAMB
- Put the meat, diced tomatoes and onions in the pot along with the water. Cook the meat until tender. When cooked, add salt, spices.
- Drain the water and set aside to make the sauce on the food. Slice the eggplants lengthwise, 1 cm thick. Soak in salt water for a while.
- After draining the water and drying it, fry it in hot oil. Place two of the fried eggplant slices diagonally on the plate.
- Place a piece of meat in the middle and close the ends of the eggplants on the meat. Insert a toothpick into them so that they do not open.
- Prepare all the ingredients in this way and place them on the baking tray. Place tomato and pepper slices on top.
- Grate the tomatoes and add salt to the broth you have reserved for the sauce. Pour this sauce over the eggplants. Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Serve hot.
ISLIM KEBAB RECIPE WITH MINEF
Ingredients for islim kebab with minced meat
- 3 eggplants (large)
- 2 green peppers
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 400 grams ground beef
- One grated onion
- 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- An egg
For Islim Kebab Sauce:
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- A glass of water
- A clove of garlic
MAKING ISLIM KEBAB
- Wash and peel the eggplants.
- Slice the eggplants into long strips and soak in salted water for 20 minutes.
- In a deep bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, onion, breadcrumbs, garlic, salt and spices.
- Knead all ingredients for 10 minutes.
- Break off walnut-sized pieces from the meatballs.
- Roll it in the palm of your hand and then press lightly between your palms.
- Pour a small amount of oil into the Teflon pan and fry the meatballs.
- Drain and dry the eggplants.
- Fry the aubergines cut into strips in a Teflon frying pan, back to back.
- Now we will do the wrapping of the meatballs. For this, put 2 eggplant strips on the tray to give a plus shape.
- Place the meatballs in the middle of the eggplants. Cover the outer parts of the eggplant over the meatballs and wrap them.
- Do the same for all materials.
- Cut the tomatoes into watermelon slices, and cut the peppers in half.
- Put one tomato and one pepper on each islim kebab and fix these ingredients with toothpicks.
- For Islim kebab sauce, heat the oil in a pan. Add the grated tomatoes and garlic and cook.
- After a few minutes, add the sauce and salt.
- After about 5 minutes, remove the sauce from the stove.
- Arrange the kebabs on a deep tray or in a bowl.
- Pour the sauce on it and bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Make sure to squeeze the juice of the onion you will use after passing it through the robot.
- If you let the meatballs rest for 30 minutes after shaping, the meatballs will be more delicious.
- Keep kneading a little longer to prevent the meatballs from falling apart.
WHICH MEALS SUIT WITH IT?
If you want to double this flavor, you should definitely try the noodle rice pilaf with it. Cacik, on the other hand, is a must-have accompanying pilaf and islim kebab…