POTATO SOUP RECIPE
Potato soup ingredients
- 2.5 liters of broth
- 2 medium onions
- 3 – 4 potatoes
- 1 coffee cup of flour
- 1 small packet of butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
for her dressing
- 1 glass of milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2-3 slices of stale bread
MAKING POTATO SOUP
- Chop the onions into small pieces, fry them with two spoons of oil until they are light-colored.
- Add the flour and fry for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add diced potatoes with broth, coconut and salt and boil slowly for 30 minutes.
- Strain the soup into another bowl and put it back on the stove and bring it to a boil.
- Make the dressing and add it slowly and after cooking 2 eyebrows, take it from the stove.
- In a separate bowl, add cheddar cheese, red pepper and parsley to egg whites.
- Spread this mixture on the bread and cut into small cubes and serve with the soup.