How to make the best mouth-watering kombe?
Kombe recipe, which is made in many regions , is a type of scrumptious cookie that melts in the mouth. So, how do you make a smash-in-your-mouth kombe ? With its spicy flavor and exquisite appearance, the most delicious kömbe recipe , its preparation, preparation, necessary ingredients and tricks…
It has a different appearance and a different taste, which dissolves in the mouth.kombe recipe. A wonderful local recipe that can be made at home. Well, mouth-wateringhow to make a kombe? Local taste lovers will not be able to get enough of their taste and eat as they eat.melt-in-your-mouth recipe, its construction, preparation, necessary materials and trick …
RECIPES OF DIFFERENT KOMBE
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg grated
- 1 teaspoon mahleb
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon of cloves
- 2 teaspoons of mastic gum
For the dough:
- 150 grams of butter
- 1 teacup of oil
- 1 teaspoon of milk
- 1 glass of sugar
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of kumbe seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of crushed walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of starch
- 4 glasses of flour
- 1-2 tablespoons of sesame
MAKING THE KOMBE DIFFERENT IN THE MOUTH
- Wait for the butter to melt and cool.
- Mix the ingredients, except the flour and sesame, with the butter.
- Add the flour little by little to obtain a dough that does not stick to the hand.
- Take walnut-sized pieces from the dough and roll them in your hand.
- Dip it in sesame and shape it by pressing it into the kömbe mold.
- Arrange the prepared meatballs on the tray.
- After heating the oven to 170 degrees, put the tray in the oven.
- Cook the Kömbeler for 25 minutes and serve when it cools down.