DRIED BEANS RECIPE
dry beans ingredients
- 1 cup of dried beans
- 1 head of onion
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/2 (half) coffee cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (for soaking)
- 1 teaspoon salt (for soaking)
PREPARATION OF DRIED BEANS
- Soak 1 glass of dried beans in water with 1 teaspoon of salt and baking soda and leave for 1 night.
- Chop the onions finely. Fry in olive oil. Then add the tomato paste.
- After mixing a few times, wash and add the drained beans.
- Put hot water on it until night. Add salt.
- Cook for 20 minutes on low heat. If it’s soft, turn it off.