Teeth Cleaning at Home: 5 Naturally Definitive Solutions
How To Do Tooth Stone Cleaning At Home? Dental care needs attention; but it is often a deferred requirement. Almost everyone has a desire to have white teeth. There is no need to pay very high fees or spend years for this dream to come true… You can have white and healthy smiles when oral care is provided consistently in the ordinary life order.
Tartar, also known as tartar, which many people want to get rid of , causes discomfort in the mouth and makes the person feel unwell. It is very easy to eliminate this situation and have a more spacious tooth structure! In this article, which was prepared based on the recommendations of specialist dentists, we will reflect the most natural ways to clean calculus and the reasons for the formation of calculus. You can start cleaning the tartar before the teeth have more opportunity to wear out. You will have brighter smiles with effortless procedures.
Although the 5 options we will give are more effective than the other, dental calculus cleaning at home is also a subject under the spotlight by İbrahim Saraçoğlu. Saraçoğlu recommends a mixture of carbonate and salt. prof. Dr. Oğuz Özyaral, on the other hand, defends the opinion that calculus cleaning at home gives very effective results with walnut shell. To try this method, you can use the walnut shells you boiled as a mouthwash after straining the water.
If you want to see whiter and healthier teeth when you look in the mirror; You should read our article to the end!
What is tartar?
- Tartar is a plaque formed in the tooth structure, also known as tartar.
- It is explained as the deposits left on the teeth by the minerals found in the structure of saliva.
- It can also be expressed as a layer formed by the bacteria in the mouth after a while on the tooth.
- Dental calculus can be seen in almost everyone. This is not a very serious disease. It causes seriousness when precautions are not taken.
- It is observed more intensely in people who neglect oral care.
- If you neglect the issue of tartar cleaning, you may experience a risky oral disease up to gingivitis.
- Does tartar cause bad breath? Yes, undesirable conditions such as caries and odor may occur in the mouth when the tartar is not cleaned.
Teeth Cleaning at Home, 5 Most Effective Natural Methods
1) Lemon Paste Refreshment
- 2 tablespoons of lemon
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- Half a spoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of seeds
- 500 ml drinking water
- You can use this mixture, which you will use for the natural tooth stone cleaning method, as your natural paste on a regular basis.
- We would like to start with the information of natural methods on how to clean dental calculus with lemon paste.
- Boil the ingredients in the list in a coffee pot and then crush them with a blender.
- You can store the mixture you crushed with a blender in a small glass jar.
- The resulting mixture should be used in the morning and evening during the day with the toothpaste method.
- By taking a very small amount on the toothbrush and this mixture, you can clean the tartar when you brush your teeth.
- When calculus cleaning is done at home with mixtures containing carbonate, it also contributes to the whitening of the teeth.
2) Natural Medicine Aloe Vera Effect
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- Among those who clean teeth at home, most of those who love herbal recipes already have healing aloe vera plant 😊
- By mixing all the ingredients, you should get a paste.
- You can feel the effect better by keeping the prepared natural paste in a jar for a day.
- You can remove tartar by brushing your teeth with this mixture during the day.
3) No Tooth Stones With Walnut Juice!
- 2 glasses of drinking water
- 10 walnut kernels and a few sprigs of walnut leaves
- When it comes to calculus cleaning methods, the first thing that comes to mind is baking soda. You can double the power of baking soda with coconut.
- Tartar is best removed by those who use walnut shells. He is an expert on this subject as much as the shell of the walnut.
- Add 10 walnut kernels and leaves to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Allow the water to cool for a while to allow the temperature to pass.
- If you want, you can get efficient results by using the cooled walnut water as a mouthwash.
- We recommend that you dip the brush in this water and brush your teeth in order to better clean the tartar.
4) Coconut & Carbonate Power Duo
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 3 drops of peppermint oil
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl and make it thick.
- Clean your teeth using this paste for 1 week.
- After regular use, the stones on your teeth will be cleaned.
5) Activated Charcoal Prevent Tartar!
- 2 spoons of drinking water
- 1 activated charcoal capsule
- Recently, activated charcoal has been used frequently in care products. Now it is preferred to clean dental calculus.
- Do not be surprised to use a black material while preparing a dental scaling cure, the result will be white 😊
- Mix the activated charcoal capsule with water in a bowl and make a paste.
- Then use this paste while brushing your teeth.
- Another way to get rid of tartar is activated charcoal, which will allow you to have more fresh teeth.
What Causes Teeth?
- Dental calculus is experienced due to bacterial plaques.
- Bacterial plaques formed on the surface of the tooth accumulate when dental care is neglected and cause petrification in a way that disrupts the structure of the tooth.
- It also affects the color of the teeth and creates a bad image of yellow, brown and black.
- Dental calculus is formed due to the effect of acidic beverages and meals consumed during the day.
Are There Any Harms of Teeth Cleaning?
- Teeth cleaning, which is expressed as deteriorating, is an oral care application that every person should have once a year.
- After the oral examination by your doctor, the cleaning of calculus is decided.
- Teeth cleaning is in no way harmful; On the contrary, this process is a very important step in personal care.
- Tartar cleaning is recommended to prevent plaque formation on the teeth, to prevent caries and to feel better.
- Does tartar cleaning hurt? Many of those who have dental calculus cleaning may have question marks. Patients who say that their teeth hurt a little during the scaling process do not feel this pain after a while.
- In addition, calculus cleaning does not cause any harm when done at home with natural materials.
What Should Be Considered After Teeth Cleaning?
You have finished the tartar cleaning process and you need to be very sensitive. What should you do?
- You should not take solid and liquid foods for 3 hours.
- You should not consume very hot and very cold foods for 24 hours.
- If you feel some pain, you can take painkillers.
- After the treatment, itching, a feeling of space in the teeth, pain and slight bleeding may occur. These are normal effects.
During the first 3 weeks after the dental scaling procedure
- Acidic drinks should be avoided.
- If you pay attention to daily dental care, you can minimize the possibility of tartar formation.
- Cleaning your teeth with fluoride toothpastes after scaling will give healthier results.
How Long Does Teeth Cleaning Take?
- It is recommended to try calculus removal sessions to prevent tooth and gum problems and to have a healthier oral structure.
- The procedure that the doctor will apply to you when you want to clean the tartar takes an average of 20 minutes.
- This process, which is done with devices suitable for the tooth structure and gingiva, will allow you to have clean teeth in a short time.
What are the Benefits of Teeth Cleaning?
- Bad breath problems will come to an end.
- Gum recession is eliminated.
- Gum bleeding from time to time is prevented.
- Discomforts such as caries and tooth inflammation are not experienced.
- The layers that harm oral health and tooth structure are removed.
- You have healthier gums.
- Thanks to the regular dental calculus cleaning , the self-confidence of the people becomes stronger.