Its look is different, its taste is differentbaklava cheesecake recipe .A wonderful taste that amazes you. Alright,how to make baklava cheesecake? You will get a different flavor in every bite.baklava cheesecake recipe, its construction, necessary materials, preparation and trick …
BAKLAVA CHEESECAKE RECIPE
Baklava chessecake Ingredients
For the base;
- 100 grams of peanuts or walnuts (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter (30 grams)
- 60 grams of powdered sugar (3 tablespoons)
- 7-8 baklava phyllo dough
- Granulated sugar
- 45 grams of melted butter
- 3/4 (one half + one quarter) glass of water
- 3/4 (one half + one quarter) cup sugar
- 1-2 drops of lemon
For Cheesecake (all ingredients are at room temperature);
- 600 grams labneh
- A little more than 1/2 (half) glass of strained yogurt (80 grams)
- 1 cup + 2 spoons of sugar (200 grams)
- 1 pack of vanilla
- 2 tablespoons of flour (25 grams)
- 1 egg
BAKLAVA CHEESECAKE MAKING
- For sherbet; Bring water and sugar to a boil, lower the heat and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add 1-2 drops of lemon and set aside.
- Grease the mold with butter.
- Grease all parts of the baklava phyllo and place them in order to hang from the edges.
- Sprinkle a little granulated sugar in 2 rows.
- Put in the oven preheated to 200 degrees, hold for 3-4 minutes until the edges are lightly browned.
- For the pistachio mortar: mix the pistachios with the powdered sugar.
- Add the melted butter, and when it is well mixed, spread it on the dough that comes out of the oven and press it.
- For Cheesecake; Beat the labneh and sugar with a wire whisk.
- Add strained yoghurt, sift the flour and vanilla and mix well.
- Finally, add the egg.
- Pour it over the peanuts and bake on the lower shelf in the oven at 160 degrees.
- Let it stay in it for 15 minutes, then break it up and wait for a while.
- Take it out and pour the syrup from the sides.
- You can use peanuts for topping.
- Pour the little syrup over it.
- You can throw the leftover dough into the oven and sprinkle it on the cheesecake or leave it blank.