How Many Calories in a Pie? Does it make you gain weight?
The bagel, which decorates breakfast and tea hours, is known as the softest form of dough. Piti, which can be prepared with or without yeast, is a food that makes you eat it with its insatiable taste. The taste of the tables, which are equipped with a brewed tea, breakfast products and warm bake, remains in your palate.
Piti, which is consumed fondly in almost many regions, is a food that goes through the frying process. When dough and fat come together, dieters or weight control people may think for a while. Those who learn the calorie information of plain or stuffed pie will fill their plates according to their calorie values.
If you don’t know how many calories a bakery has; You can shape your healthy diet with the numbers on this page. Here are the calorie values of the very popular pastry food!
How Many Calories in a Pie?
Piti, which you should consume as little as possible, is among the foods that are likely to gain weight. Before you eat a few pieces, you can remember the calorie information of the bagel that we will present to you now.
- Calories in 1 bagel: 122 calories
- 100 grams of bagel: 224 calories
- How many calories in half a bagel: 61 calories
- How many calories in a small bagel: 83 calories
Fried dough is among the foods that should not be consumed while on a diet, as it takes most of its calories from fat and carbohydrates. Moreover, since frying is required for its production, most of the fat content consists of fatty acids that are harmful to the body. Considering the caloric value of the pastry from this point of view, even if you are not on a diet, it should always be avoided to consume too much.
Baklava Nutrition Facts
Prepared with and without yeast according to the preferred recipe, the bagel is cooked in hot oil. The cooking method and the materials used affect the nutritional value of the bakery. Now, let’s examine the vitamins and minerals in 1 piece of bread:
- 23 grams of Carbs
- 3.75 grams of Protein
- 1.41 grams Fat
- 0.75 grams of Fiber
- 14mg of Cholesterol
- 119.5mg Sodium
- 59mg Potassium
Does Pie Make You Gain Weight?
- Many dishes that go through the frying process have the potential to gain weight.
- Experts do not hurt if you eat occasional and small amounts of bagel. However, you may think that you are filling your bread and carbohydrate rights on the days when you eat bagels.
- When you want to consume the pizza, you should make sure that it is as low in fat as possible.
- It is known that those who consume pizza for a long time and in large quantities have fat in the belly area.
6 Tips for Cooking with Full Taste
Do not forget the important details in the list to make a soft, full-fledged pastry!
- It is recommended to leaven the dough in full measure. Yeast doughs give softer results than recipes prepared with baking powder.
- It is also very important to let the pastry dough rest for a while. The rested dough is the secret of the undisturbed bagels.
- The pan in which you will fry the pan and the oil you will use are also very important. You can fry it in a non-stick pan, using plenty of oil.
- If you add soda to the ingredients of your pastry dough, you can prepare a crispy outside and cotton-like pastry.
- It is recommended to take the fried patties on a paper towel . The bagel, which leaves the oil on the towel paper, does not disturb the stomach while eating.
- While shaping the dough, you can make dough blocks with an average thickness of 3 cm. Pieces that are cut very thickly may strain you as they will hardly fry.