8 types of drinks to beautify the skin after giving birth

8 types of drinks to beautify the skin after giving birth

Postpartum beauty is always the top concern of many young mothers. Below, you’re.vn would like to share 8 types of drinks that improve postpartum skin.

1. Tomato juice

According to nutrition experts, tomatoes contain a high amount of vitamin PP, which helps the body regulate gastric juice to digest food, so it is good for the digestive tract. Besides, vitamin PP in tomatoes also helps blood form red blood cells to nourish rosy and healthy skin.

2. Cow’s milk

According to Oriental medicine, cow’s milk is cold, sweet taste has the effect of refreshment, diuretic, and supplementing the spleen. In addition, in cow’s milk contains many digestive enzymes that promote secretion in the skin, help improve skin cell activity, so it is very good for skincare and beauty, reducing aging, wrinkles on the face. Help mothers have smooth skin after giving birth.

3. Strawberry, apple smoothie

Strawberries and apples are fruits rich in vitamin C, potassium, and iron… so good for the health and beauty of women after giving birth. Especially, the high content of vitamin C in these fruits has the effect of regulating dark pigmentation on the skin, blurring dark spots to help white and radiant skin.

To have beautiful skin, every day, please drink at least 1 glass of strawberry or apple smoothie.

4. Honey water

When you wake up in the morning, you can use 1-2 teaspoons of honey mixed with warm water and drink it. This drink not only helps to purify the body but also has the effect of losing weight and beautifying the skin very well. Moreover, honey also has a very high antioxidant effect, so it helps to nourish the skin, reduce dark pigmentation in the skin, fight dry skin, whiten skin and reduce dark spots and acne very effectively.

5. Lemon honey

Honey and lemon water detox for health and beauty

In honey, up to 70% of the main ingredients are sugar, the remaining 30% are vitamins A, A, C, D, H, K, P and minerals that help increase resistance and reduce fatigue. Drinking honey lemon water every morning helps to purify the body, remove harmful toxins for the skin and increase the body’s resistance, so it has both beauty and health benefits. However, mothers should not use this water right after giving birth, use it after giving birth for at least 6 months.

6. Mixed fruit, celery, and honey smoothie

Ingredients include 1 apple, 1 handful of celery, 1 grapefruit, and 2-3 teaspoons of honey.

How to do this: Apple peeled, cut into pieces, grapefruit juice, celery washed, and cut into pieces. Put all the ingredients into a blender and puree, then continue to add honey to the blender, then pour into a glass to enjoy. This smoothie mix contains a lot of vitamin C, sodium, and potassium, so it has the effect of improving skin, fighting pigmentation, darkening, and making skin brighter and smoother after birth. It is best to drink 1 glass a day.

7. Chicken custard

Eggs and fresh milk contain a lot of protein, vitamins B, C has the effect of making the skin soft, smooth, anti-wrinkle, anti-aging…

Drinking milk is good for health and beauty

Ingredients: 1 cup of fresh milk or ready-made powdered milk, 1 chicken egg.

Method: Put eggs into a cup of ready-made milk, beat well until frothy, no longer fishy smell, you can enjoy.

8. Papaya, milk smoothie

Nutrition experts said that milk is rich in vitamins and minerals, rich in albumin, so it is good for the digestive system and lowers cholesterol in the blood to help prevent diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. Meanwhile, papaya contains protease – a proteolytic agent – into amino acids, which breaks down indigestible proteins in the intestines and breaks down fat very effectively, so it has the effect of losing weight and beautifying the skin.

About The Author

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *