Skip to content
Canned Fresh Beans
Ingredients for Canned Fresh Beans Recipe
- Half a kilo of tomatoes
- 1 kilo of green beans
- 6 glasses of water
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Let’s wash the green beans that we have sliced well.
- Then, let’s peel and slice our tomatoes, after the dicing process is completed, let’s add our liquid oil to the pressure cooker and fry our ingredients.
- After a while, let’s add our water and close the lid of our pressure cooker. Let it cook for 20 minutes on low heat after the whispering sound is heard.
- After cooking, let’s put the jar hot and close the lid tightly and turn it upside down. After waiting for 1 day, you can put it in your closet.
You may also like...