Kitchen Supplies Necessary for Camping
If we keep the list of camping equipment we will need while going camping at a minimum level , we can talk about sleeping bags that we need to buy knowing the comfort temperature values according to seasonal conditions, foam mats or inflatable mattresses that will provide thermal insulation and comfort with the ground when we sleep.
We have shared this article that we have compiled for your convenience while preparing your list of kitchen equipment for the camp. You can now clear the question marks in your mind about camping kitchen products with this article.
Kitchen Supplies Necessary for Camping
We also need products that will facilitate our nutrition during the camp. For this, camping kitchen products are the equipment that should always be in your camping bag.
You should prefer a bottle made of odorless material so that the drinking water in your bottle does not smell even if it waits for days. In addition, our first aid kit should be in our bag for use in emergencies.
When it gets dark, you should definitely have a lantern or luxury with you to provide light. In order to maximize your comfort and lead a comfortable camping life, folding tables and chairs should be among your indispensables.
Camp kitchen supplies are a list that includes a lot of equipment. You have to be careful while preparing the list. There are important necessities that you should not forget among camping kitchenware :
- Drinking water
- Camp stove, tube or barbecue (wire rack for barbecue)
- wood, coal, kindling
- Matches or lighter
- Fork, spoon, knife, plate
- Pots and pans
- Salt, sugar (additional seasonings optional)
- Tea, coffee
- Ice cooler or cooler bag to keep food cold
- Chicken, red meat and fish if they can be kept cold
- Potatoes, onions, peppers, tomatoes, eggplant (preferred vegetables and fruits)
- picnic blanket
- Dish sponge and detergent
- Canned food will be a practical solution during camping, as they are long-lasting and nutritious.
- Hazelnuts, walnuts and dried nuts should be preferred because of the vitamin E they contain.
- Pasta, which is indispensable for student houses, can also be preferred in camps. You can eat it with vegetables by cooking it in the water you have boiled in a pot.
- You can have a lunch box with you so that you can store your leftover food.
- You can get a large, closed plastic container to store all your supplies.
- The sheet pan is ideal for dishes such as roasting meat with vegetables, roasting shepherds.
- The cutting board can be useful for chopping vegetables and meat.
List of General Materials Required for Camping
- Sleeping bag
- Inflatable Camping Bed
- Pump For Inflatable Products
- Blanket – shawl – cardigan (according to the season)
- Multifunctional Pocket Knife
- Folding Chair and Table
- Lantern or Lux (or tentable light)
- Battery or Gas
- Freezer or Cooler
- Thermos or Flask
- Hat or Bandana
- Torch or Magnesium Igniter
- Cooker and Gas
- Dinnerware Set
- If the ground will be stony, tent ground cover
We have explained the necessary materials for the camp together with the areas of use for you:
- Camping Tent: It is important to choose a suitable tent for the time and place you will travel. There are many variables such as the tent’s ventilation, minimal exposure to sun or cold, and how many people will use the tent. You should determine your needs and buy the right tent.
- Sleeping Bag: There are many options for sleeping bags as in tents. The overalls you will use in a summer camp and the overalls you will use in spring or winter camps should not be the same. You should choose the type of sleeping bag you will use by looking at the temperature of the place where you will camp. A sleeping bag with a comfort level of around -5 may be useful in spring and summer. For winter camping, you should choose a more comfortable product.
- Mat or Inflatable Mattress: Perhaps the hardest part of sleeping in a tent is sleeping on a narrow and hard floor. You can use a standard mat, inflatable mat or inflatable mattress for sleeping comfort in the tent. If you prefer an inflatable mat, it can provide you with both carrying comfort and sleeping comfort.
- Flashlight or Head Lamp and Spare Batteries: Camping life requires getting out of your comfort zone. You’ll need lighting in case you’re looking for something inside the tent after dark when you need to go to the bathroom and many other possible situations.
- Portable Chair and Table: It provides great comfort if you have a place for a table and chair in the camping area. Although some organized campsites have camping tables, if you are not sure what to expect where you are going, it is better to take your table and chair with you to create your own sitting area.
- Necessary Laundry and Spares: You should definitely have a spare laundry with you for any trouble that may occur during the camp. Be sure to have long socks with you, a thick jacket against the risk of cold at night, fleece and something similar. The raincoat that you will use against the unexpected rain will be useful in the camps.
- Garbage Bag: One of the most needed but most forgotten tools and equipment when going camping is the garbage bag. You should definitely take a garbage bag with you to avoid leaving any residue behind where you camp. These bags are materials that you can sometimes use as a dirty laundry bag and sometimes as a raincoat to protect from rain.
- GPS or Compass: Although there are applications available on almost all smartphones now, it would be correct to write it here as a reminder. You can download an app if you don’t have it on your phone.
- First Aid Equipment: A classic first aid kit should always be with you. You never know what will happen to you in nature.