How Many Calories in Semolina Halva?
How many calories in semolina halva, how many calories in semolina halva with ice cream? There is no doubt that the calorie values of traditional desserts prepared with sherbet and butter are not innocent at all. But there is nothing to say about its taste, right? Especially that delicious smell of semolina and butter that surrounds the whole kitchen while it is being roasted…
You must have tried the version of halva, which is prepared with semolina, which has a larger structure than flour, and is served with plenty of cinnamon and ice cream hidden inside. The slightly melted cold ice cream flowing through the hot and syrupy halva has a complementary flavor, but what about its calories?
How many calories is one serving of semolina halva, one of the favorite halva desserts of Turkish cuisine, which can be prepared with basic ingredients that can be found in every home, and how many calories is semolina halva with ice cream? Let’s enlighten this information with delicious recipes:
How Many Calories in Semolina Halva?
A sweet semolina halva that can be easily prepared when the craving for dessert arouses; moreover, very few materials and economical. Semolina halva, which is prepared by roasting semolina and butter and then thickening it with sherbet, is a halva with high caloric value.
Well, how many calories in semolina halva?
- 1 teaspoon (10 g) semolina halva 53 kcal
- 1 tablespoon (20 g) semolina halva 106 kcal
- 1 small portion (50 g) semolina halva 266 kcal
- How many calories in a serving of semolina halva? 1 average portion (100 g) semolina halva 532 kcal
- 1 large portion (150 g) semolina halva 798 kcal
How Many Calories in Semolina Halva with Ice Cream?
Semolina halva with ice cream, which is very popular as a refreshing touch to the traditional sherbet dessert flavor, is prepared by pressing the halva into a hollow shape, preferably in a small bowl or glass that can be used as a mold, and then closed again by adding 1 scoop of milk or vanilla ice cream. hidden inside the halva.
The ice cream, which melts slightly with the heat of the halva, flows through the halva with a fluid consistency similar to a souffle, and this image is also very appetizing. If you have a curiosity after eating or some hesitation before eating, let’s answer your question how many calories in semolina halva with ice cream:
- 1 medium portion (100 g) semolina halva 532 kcal
- 1 scoop (50 g) milk ice cream 80 kcal
How Many Calories in Semolina Halva with Chocolate Sauce?
The unique irresistible aroma and flavor of chocolate can be adapted to many different traditional recipes. So much so that desserts such as chocolate baklava and even künefe are very popular lately. The calorie value of chocolate semolina halva, which you can decorate and serve with ready-made chocolate sauces, sauce mixes sold in powder form or chocolate ganache, will also be affected by the sugar content in the chocolate.
So, how many calories are in semolina halva served with chocolate sauce?
- 1 small bowl (100 g) chocolate semolina halva 279 kcal
- 1 medium bowl, also 1 portion (180 g) chocolate semolina halva 502 kcal
Can You Eat Semolina Halva in Diet?
- The question of whether to eat semolina halva in a diet should be answered primarily for those who are on a diet due to high cholesterol or diabetes.
- Unfortunately, semolina halva, which takes its calories from carbohydrates, fat and sugar, is a dessert that should not be consumed by cholesterol and diabetes patients.
- Apart from this, it is not possible to come across semolina halva in the lists of diets entered for weight control.
- You can adapt it to a fit recipe without sherbet and relatively low oil, which you can sweeten with honey or molasses when you crave it in the diet.
- Let’s underline that diet semolina halva should not be consumed more than 3-4 spoons.